Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What affects ones smv more: Autism or schizophrenia / psychosis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date

What affects ones smv more: Autism or schizophrenia / psychosis?

• Autism

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Schizophrenia/ Psychosis

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Chad can slay with either lol

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
TFW you have both autism and psychosis:feelsrope:

Btw im sorry that I already posted a thread with a similar question to this, but I just want to see which affects your smv more out of the two disorders.

Schizo can make you look dangerous in a way, but autism is a pussy drier

any form of mentalceldom is a death sentence if you don't have at least 8/10 looks

what's the point of the third opion? obviously chan can slay with either
autism destoys your smv, schizophrenia actually make you more low inhib.
schizophreniacs are known slayers

Autism, schizo's can be somewhat treated and be normal, not like i'd take their jew pills.

Schizo can make you look dangerous in a way, but autism is a pussy drier
Depends tbh, schizo is way way worse than being a rotting incel depending on level of schizo, and also way scarier.

Depends tbh, schizo is way way worse than being a rotting incel depending on level of schizo, and also way scarier.
Yeah, like Charles Manson managed to form a cult despite being schizophrenic while Terry Davis didn't have any friends and died tragically after being kicked out of his parents home. I think it has a lot to do with looks too. Look at Ted Bundy for example, if it wasn't for his looks he would have killed so many women cuz he would've given off "creepy" vibes.
what's the point of the third opion? obviously chan can slay with either
autism destoys your smv, schizophrenia actually make you more low inhib.
schizophreniacs are known slayers
Terry

Yeah, like Charles Manson managed to form a cult despite being schizophrenic while Terry Davis didn't have any friends and died tragically after being kicked out of his parents home. I think it has a lot to do with looks too. Look at Ted Bundy for example, if it wasn't for his looks he would have killed so many women cuz he would've given off "creepy" vibes.

View attachment 422480
It can be way way worse than Terry Davis. When I volunteered at a mental health asylum, some people literally lived in another dimension where they are tortured without end by entities, and one even tried to escape his suffering by smashing his head against the wall to kill himself and escape. We (well other people at the place) had to sedate them to put them to sleep so they can escape their misery.

Autism for sure, women get badly turned off by it.

I'd say autism.

Autism affects the very root of what it means to be a human being: Socialization. It completely breaks you. It's worse than not being able to walk.

Schizophrenia doesn't affect SMV I'd say since it's also a mental issue but not related to social skills. Aka with schizophrenia everything works the same: you get laid if you're chad and don't if you're not. Whereas if you're autistic you'd have to be giga chad to compensate.

It can be way way worse than Terry Davis. When I volunteered at a mental health asylum, some people literally lived in another dimension where they are tortured without end by entities, and one even tried to escape his suffering by smashing his head against the wall to kill himself and escape. We (well other people at the place) had to sedate them to put them to sleep so they can escape their misery.
Bro I feel bad for those people. That guy in the mental asylum who smashed his head against the wall to depart from his agony is probably my future tbh
i have both
Same here (except I have psychosis instead of schizophrenia).

Last edited:
Bro I feel bad for those people. That guy in the mental asylum who smashed his head against the wall to depart from his agony is probably my future tbh
Worst part is that schizo is genetic mostly, so they were doomed from birth.
Luckily for the rest of us, we won't have that level of intense suffering, but we might still get other brain problems from rotting.

Schizophrenia @Atavistic Autist

With psychosis you can be slaying foids in your mental reality and wouldnt even know if it really happened. Autism is a social death sentence at the more severe levels.

I have been diagnosed with both autism and psychosis though. I have had delusional episodes before.
yeah psychosis and schizophrenia are different though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back