Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What acne scars tell foids about you.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Just had a broootal realization. Acne scars signify to a foid, that you had acne in your teenage years, hence, shit genes. I'm not talking about people who have one or two scars, but people like me who have a Pizza face. It's over

I have many acne scars and still get horrible acne

Don't overcomplicate things. It's just not aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Acne scars signify you had terrible health and bad genes. If we ate raw liver everyday as teenagers and had a healthier bloodline our skin would be very smooth and attractive

Just had a broootal realization. Acne scars signify to a foid, that you had acne in your teenage years, hence, shit genes. I'm not talking about people who have one or two scars, but people like me who have a Pizza face. It's over
Oily face from from high testosterone? Oh what a bother!

Acne scars signify you had terrible health and bad genes. If we ate raw liver everyday as teenagers and had a healthier bloodline our skin would be very smooth and attractive
Idk. Chad ate pizza everyday, in his teen years and has glowing clear skin.

Oily face from from high testosterone? Oh what a bother!
I think it's just genetics. My mom is a ginger and has extremely bad acne when she was a teenager.

Can phenol peel completely remove acne scars?

It won't completely get rid of it.
so you will still look like shit once you got acne scars? What causes this exaclty ? Picking acne ? Because I've seen some people having clear skin after accutane

so you will still look like shit once you got acne scars? What causes this exaclty ? Picking acne ? Because I've seen some people having clear skin after accutane
Picking on acne, if you have slight scarring it can help. But not like mine.

Picking on acne, if you have slight scarring it can help. But not like mine.
Man, why did no one tell me about it? My mom let me pick acne when I was around 15. Fuckkkkk!!!! SOunds like she wanted me to be an incel

acne is brutel i have a pizza face my acne is like pretty severe its over for me i see other people with clear skin they mog me hard

Only acnescarcels know the true torment that is to live life with a disfigured subhuman face everyday. The day of the sudoku inches closer everytime I have to take a look at my own disgusting fucking face and when I have to go out and show my crater face to normies, knowing they despise me and my disfigured countenance