Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What about Gingers?

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
To me it always seemed as if ginger guys had a higher likelihood of being incel, simply because real gingers have traits that many females find undesirable
  • skin that is too pale
  • freckles
  • red hair
  • many get made fun of
There's plenty of guys who have something for redhead girls but it doesn't seem to be the other way for femoids
I personally don't know any gingers irl and I'm ethnic arab but I just thought about it. The only dude I can think of is Ed Sheeran but that dude is obviously halo'ed by money + status (I honestly find him incel-tier, fame saved him)
I honestly always thought that Gingers were for white people what Curries are for brown people kek, they're just rare as fuck compared to curries
Are there any gingercels here?
Ed Sheerann
Ed Sheerann

not a ginger but feel bad for them poor dudes got really fucked over

not a ginger but feel bad for them poor dudes got really fucked over

They are the curries of white ppl.
(no hate to currycels, you are my brown bros kek)

Yeah, you literally never see femoids going on about ginger guys being hot.

I know one ginger and he is tall and gets pussy. Also has a job at the tsa and is 3 years younger than me fml

I know one ginger and he is tall and gets pussy. Also has a job at the tsa and is 3 years younger than me fml

How tall is he?
Plus I'm not saying that all gingers are incel, just that they are probably more likely to be than other white guys

How tall is he?
Plus I'm not saying that all gingers are incel, just that they are probably more likely to be than other white guys
Probably 5'11 and I agree with you, most ginger girls are lusted after post puberty

I never understood lust for ginger girls. You'd be at a high risk to have a ginger son and that gene should be weeded out.

I never understood lust for ginger girls. You'd be at a high risk to have a ginger son and that gene should be weeded out.

True, it's literally a genetic mutation
Plus they get sunburned all the time

True, it's literally a genetic mutation
Plus they get sunburned all the time
Forgot to add, my mum is one and I had a narrow escape but I'm still incel with shitty genetics and I do get sunburnt very quickly.
I think this might explain my exclusive attraction to brown girls.

I think its the residual effects of anti-Irish sentiment in places like the UK and US (not joking), I saw Ed Sheeran on a chat show and he spoke of how other gingers thank him for getting them femoids.

ed-sheeran-and-mick-hucknall-1415964937-view-1.jpg

Even old gingercels like Mick Hucknall thank Ed for making gingers “cool” again. Mick: Thanks, Eddie, my good man. Rupert sure set us back a good 20 years, eh?

Even old gingercels like Mick Hucknall thank Ed for making gingers “cool” again. Mick: Thanks, Eddie, my good man. Rupert sure set us back a good 20 years, eh?
I feel like in years to come we will notice a slight increase in ginger kids thanks to Ed Sheeran perhaps it will be called The Ed Sheeran effect?.
Gingers need have kids together or that trait will die out, I live in Ireland and gingers are rare even here (although ginger femoids dye their hair so who knows?)

Lol true gingercel here, this is 100% true, it's extra over for us. Gingers are a whole nother race onto ourselves, we can't even run just be white game. We are discriminated among our own race like albino blacks. The two most desirable gingers, Ed Sheeran and Prince Harry have insane money/status halo.

At most, they're locationcels. In Mexico, they can slay.

saul-canelo-alvarez-girlfriend-fernanda-amanda-gomez_picture.jpg

Gingers mog me to death.

Its over for Wendy'scels

Lizard skins can easily mog most gingers.