Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What a woman has to offer in a relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
What a woman has to offer in a relationship besides her puzsy?

Foids offer nothing more except their holes

Her used up cunt

And yet men keep kissing their feets jfl

Yes, it is well known that the average foid is of low to average IQ, it cannot offer you any entertaining abstraction, they will only talk about normal things.

This, mostly valuable for the baby making factory. Future will provide man more pleasurable artificial holes.

These days just her hole and maybe the ability to make a child(get a DNA test just to be sure).

In the old days i think that they could offer friendship and true love, but that doesnt happen anymore.

Their ability to be a good wife and mother who can give proper care to the family.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

These days just her hole and maybe the ability to make a child(get a DNA test just to be sure).

In the old days i think that they could offer friendship and true love, but that doesnt happen anymore.
friendship and true love anyone can offer...

I keep thinking about what a woman can offer to a relationship that would be useful and make the difference in my life and not being a dead weight

Last edited:
Besides her pussy? Mouth, lips and asshole.

Emotional support,but most tend to be shit at it,because of too many cocks in them,severing pair bonding

they don't even offer their pussy to most men

Uh you can play vidya and watch anime with her

Iuklin