Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What a trucel actually looks like

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
No shit but I think women would even pick me instead of them

Fuck. How do you not rope at that point.

False

Those guys are ugly, but I made a thread on this, theres a difference between ugly and unattractive. Being very unattractive is distinctly different from being ugly, but at the same time you will not ever get a womans attention and will likely be a truecel for life.

Ugliness is an immediate turn off 100%, but unattractiveness is looking seemingly "normal" but having just enough asymmetry, acne, balding, pigmentation, deformity or whatever to make you unappealing to every single young woman you'll ever meet.

Unattractive people dont have the worst of facial proportions like ugly people, but still the damage is enough with other facial issues that they can also be absolute truecels.

False

Those guys are ugly, but I made a thread on this, theres a difference between ugly and unattractive. Being very unattractive is distinctly different from being ugly, but at the same time you will not ever get a womans attention and will likely be a truecel for life.

Ugliness is an immediate turn off 100%, but unattractiveness is looking seemingly "normal" but having just enough asymmetry, acne, balding, pigmentation, deformity or whatever to make you unappealing to every single young woman you'll ever meet.

Unattractive people dont have the worst of facial proportions like ugly people, but still the damage is enough with other facial issues that they can also be absolute truecels.

This is just pointless bickering about people's colloquial use of ugly, it's "true" definition, vs what you think it should mean. Ugly and unattractive are interchangeable terms for most people, you'll never change that.

It's over for semanticscels.

Legit. You are a fakecel if you mog him.

It is brutally over for these fucks

Those are just some average slavs

They can cope with video games.

Soyboy15