Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a fucked up world we live in where females make $1 million in one day on Onlyfans

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I'll literally never make a million dollars in my entire life, yet Bhad Bhabie made $1 million in one day. Amouranth makes over $1 million every month on onlyfans. We're literally destined to be poor simply because of the gender we were born as. Even if I went to school and got a diploma, I wouldn't get hired because females skip the line to fill diversity quotas. Every job I ever worked had men breaking their backs for minimum wage while women got the cushy office jobs where they just sat around and gossiped all day while making twice as much money as us. Girls on Twitch that have <100 average viewers have thousands of subs because simps are fighting for their attention with gifted subs. I streamed for 100 hours on Twitch and only 2 people said a single sentence in my chat. Meanwhile, I know several women with busted faces that hopped on Twitch and had 100 viewers their first day simply because they have tits.

On streaming when women ask for donations simps give $100 each often.

simps man...simps.:feelsclown:

I just wish I could make every simp in the whole goddamn world to stop being fucking idiots.

I'll literally never make a million dollars in my entire life, yet Bhad Bhabie made $1 million in one day. Amouranth makes over $1 million every month on onlyfans. We're literally destined to be poor simply because of the gender we were born as. Even if I went to school and got a diploma, I wouldn't get hired because females skip the line to fill diversity quotas. Every job I ever worked had men breaking their backs for minimum wage while women got the cushy office jobs where they just sat around and gossiped all day while making twice as much money as us. Girls on Twitch that have <100 average viewers have thousands of subs because simps are fighting for their attention with gifted subs. I streamed for 100 hours on Twitch and only 2 people said a single sentence in my chat. Meanwhile, I know several women with busted faces that hopped on Twitch and had 100 viewers their first day simply because they have tits.
APEX FALLACY

But the reality is, according to a comprehensive study conducted by Influencer Marketing Hub, the average OnlyFans user makes $180/month, and most accounts take home less than $145/month. The top one percent of the accounts on OnlyFans make about 33 percent of all the money.

The world is fucked up because there's such a thing as "rich" or "poor" period

Don't delude yourself into thinking all women on OnlyFans are raking in the dough, you are only looking at the top 1%

"Muh gender wage gap" :foidSoy:

the degenerate state of reality

their looksmatches are incel and work minimum wage