Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What a day

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Today was the first time in my life that I ever felt truly confident within myself and what made it even better was that it happened when I was out in public which is something I always dread or get anxious before stepping out but everything went right today.

Despite me getting the usual death stares from normies, I didn't let that get me down or deter me from being my real self like don't get me wrong I still have a long way to go but I'm starting to like this version of me a lot.

I used to let another person's mood effect mine, I used to be afraid to look normies in the eyes, I used to be anxious even when no one was around because I always thought "what would they say or think of me if they saw me do this", etc. but no more

Normies are just annoying, Cant have a good walk without them interfering or trying to get a rise of out someone.

What your Describing is the soft Version of " Free from Judgment . You become more Unhinged but you Still Care " to some Extend .

And Apparently there is a Higer Version of it , where the Opinions of Others truly dont Matter anymore . Free from the Human Prison , free to do what you want "

@eatmyshorts2002