Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What A Clown Society That I Live In

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Nearly %100 of Turkish men are mutilated before their teenage years. They brainwash us and say: "You will be a man". Millions of Turkish men are mutilated when they were a little baby. We are always victims of psychological violence like: "Be man, men don't cry, get a job, earn money" etc. While Turkish foids are raised like princesses, we get mutilation when we were babies. Foids just rot and get millions of simps, fucks chads while the whole cucked country tries to prepare us for betabuxxing since we are babies. Even my parents hate my genetics. Why motherfucker bluepillers and ITers think that I should love them and other people too? I hate women. I hate chads. I hate normies. I hate everyone except incels. I want to make them pay for what they did to me and to my brocels.

They deserve first hand genocide no anesthesia :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Nearly %100 of Turkish men are mutilated before their teenage years. They brainwash us and say: "You will be a man". Millions of Turkish men are mutilated when they were a little baby. We are always victims of psychological violence like: "Be man, men don't cry, get a job, earn money" etc. While Turkish foids are raised like princesses, we get mutilation when we were babies. Foids just rot and get millions of simps, fucks chads while the whole cucked country tries to prepare us for betabuxxing since we are babies. Even my parents hate my genetics. Why motherfucker bluepillers and ITers think that I should love them and other people too? I hate women. I hate chads. I hate normies. I hate everyone except incels. I want to make them pay for what they did to me and to my brocels.
bro im going to turkey in a week, im blonde with blue eyes but not that good looking can i taste turkish princess please?

looking 17 though

Screenshot 20210907 164805

Brutal turk pill :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Muslims share a lot of common behavior with the Jews although they are reluctant to admit it.

Love this thought process. This world is such a clown world at times :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Womans are Worshiped and have zero responsibility while Man dont , go figure. Woman have it FAR EASIER and better then most Man. She can get Sex on a Wimp too, while Man of course cant ( without paying ) so theres that. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26

Womans are Worshiped and have zero responsibility while Man dont , go figure. Woman have it FAR EASIER and better then most Man. She can get Sex on a Wimp too, while Man of course cant ( without paying ) so theres that. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26
Brutal

turkey sounds brutal

Thankfully in my culture, circumcision isn't common.

I heard Turkish men get circumcised already when they are in their pre-teens. That's brutal. Turkish men definitely are cucked while your women are massive whores for rich men.

Thankfully in my culture, circumcision isn't common.

I heard Turkish men get circumcised already when they are in their pre-teens. That's brutal. Turkish men definitely are cucked while your women are massive whores for rich men.
Yeah atleast here in burgerland and places like the Philippines it happens when you’re an infant that must be terrible when you’re older

Yeah atleast here in burgerland and places like the Philippines it happens when you’re an infant that must be terrible when you’re older
I'm surprised it's also common in South Korea too.