Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What a chad's dating life is like.

J

Jackiew

Greycel
I found a discord run by a chad "photographer" who fucks his beautiful models. Him and other chad/chadlites discuss their dating life and strategies. Life is so fucking easy for them. All of them maintain a platter of gorgeous "fwbs" and "dating girls" who are non exclusive. Lots of the girls are exclusive, and want them to be exclusive, but they're too smart to do that.

FWB1 is yoga girl. We've been together for a while. I met her through a loose friend group, we did acroyoga, ended up making out, going back to my place. I meet her about once or twice a week. I might end up dating her at some point, we'll see. I hang out with her pretty regularly now, and people often think we're dating, to your point about things turning into LTR FWB2 is doctor girl. I met her a few months ago. Met on Bumble. She's moving in a few months to do her residency, so a relationship doesn't really make sense. She's my favorite person to talk to, really weird. She threatened to peg me on our second date as a joke. There's gym girl. Look up 'copper' in the search bar to see why I'd never date her unless she stops listening to schitzo podcasts, which I find kinda concerning, but she's really hot. Tesla girl works for Tesla, one of her profile things was 'An Overshare:' and she told a story of how she shit herself in front of her crush once, which was hilarious and terrible. She also confirmed that Tesla has horrifying hours beyond all comprehension. She also likes camping

2nd date just ended with Lara, she ended up spending the night, but I did not have sex that woman, I just repeatedly gave her the Arvin Special and made her cum a double digit amount of times (lost count), also made her squirt for the first time in her life. "It's all a matter of good fingering" . Also crazy how she can cum so many times, shower together twice, and still not wanna let me put it in because "she'd feel slutty". I love that she liked to lick me and get licked, felt very sexuallly compatible with her. On the personality side I felt like she was a bit too agreeable, something vaguely HR-ish about her. All in all, not sold on the whole package but am excited to sleep with her more

Interviewer voice: hey thanks so much for coming today. Why don't you have a seat and let's get started? Gym girl wants to see live music. FWB1 wants to play volleyball. FWB2 wants to go to a sex shop. Hinge girl wants to get a drink / coffee. Assuming Steeven wants to do all of these in one weekend, and should also avoid double booking, how do you schedule these activities?

doctor girl wants to meet up this Wednesday FWB wants to meet up this Wednesday gym girl wants to meet up this Thursday I still need to take out physical therapist girl this weekend

God damnit, met a cute girl on reddit last week. We became instant besties and started talking for like 12 hours a day. I got her to agree to come to the US for kinky sex. Yesterday she was saying she had a crush on one of her male best friends, but he wasn't interested. I convinced her to actually ask the guy and make sure. He was, and she says sorry, he wants something monagomous so no more hooking up.

one made an infographic of 2019. Took the virginity of 3 girls that year. 20 different girls slept with.

h7ya3h01km841.jpg

Last edited:
life is unfair to good people:feelsrope:

I found a discord run by a chad "photographer" who fucks his beautiful models. Him and other chad/chadlites discuss their dating life. Life is so fucking easy for them. All of them maintain a platter of gorgeous "fwbs" and "dating girls" who are non exclusive. Lots of the girls are exclusive, and want them to be exclusive, but they're too smart to do that.

one made an infographic of 2019. Took the virginity of 3 girls that year. 20 different girls slept with.

h7ya3h01km841.jpg
:feelsrope:for them life is all you can eat buffet of Stacies just by existing :feelsrope:

We need to seize the means of reproduction back from the Chadoisie.

:feelsrope:for them life is all you can eat buffet of Stacies just by existing :feelsrope:
They don’t understand the problems an incel has. Sometimes an incel stumbles in and asks about why they can’t get girls.

They just tell them to install tinder and start swiping. Works for them! Incel eventually keeps complaining and gets banned for “doomerism”.

Google for “optimized dating substack” to find this place. Not recommended unless you’re a masochist.

Chad's unironically live the same life as a hentai protagonist. The way and means they get sex is so easy and diverse:feelsUgh:

Chad harems are real. Ignore the normies telling you they aren't.

this is so brootal incels grinding stem like slaves to get outpaced by a low effort chad who take photos as a living and destroy all stem women :dafuckfeels:

this is why i never did stem its low iq :dafuckfeels:

better rotting to accelerate death :dafuckfeels:

this is so brootal incels grinding stem like slaves to get outpaced by a low effort chad who take photos as a living and destroy all stem women :dafuckfeels:

this is why i never did stem its low iq :dafuckfeels:

better rotting to accelerate death :dafuckfeels:
Some of them are beastly STEM majors who have large incomes. They’re just better and reap the spoils.

this is why i dont work also some of them are probably larping

I looked at the infographic and it is pure suifuel, especially for ricecels. This guy only dates asian women and half were Chinese. BROOTAL.
He knows what he is doing. Probably he speaks fluent Chinese already.

I found the dude, he is from Russia and his Twitter reads:
"I'm a photographer from Moscow who helps women find confidence in their beauty and sexuality! Check out my work and feel free to DM me here"
JFL

I found a discord run by a chad "photographer" who fucks his beautiful models. Him and other chad/chadlites discuss their dating life and strategies. Life is so fucking easy for them. All of them maintain a platter of gorgeous "fwbs" and "dating girls" who are non exclusive. Lots of the girls are exclusive, and want them to be exclusive, but they're too smart to do that.

h7ya3h01km841.jpg
He was able to take 3 virginities while I ROTTED :reeeeee:

Post his page faggot.

Also hate when these faggot normies talk about "muh social circle" . Fuck off nigger

I looked at his CV, he did a PhD in biomedicine and received multiple scholarship totalling in the 100k range so that he could save humanity.
Instead he used all that money to fugg foids. :feelsrope:

His twitter: https://twitter.com/See_Elegance
His Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Loweren/
Linkedin: https://ru.linkedin.com/in/vladimir-kozlov-phd
Holy fuck what a waste of a brain. Honors from MSU? A fully funded PhD at a Polytechnique?

His twitter is full of “beautiful women discovering their sexuality” and the rare science article.