Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What a brutal day

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
No foids, even old ones, wanted to be near or interact with me at work today. I could tell by their silence and body language where they were facing away from me with some even being so angles that they were essentially having their backs to me.

Then when a little girl got off the bus, she said "bye Shrek" :feelsrope:

And people have just been rude to me as usual except a few fellow incels.

holy fuck this can't be real jfl
foids are low inhib as hell when it comes to insulting ugly men, i had a landwhale in high school tell me to my face in front of people i looked like a pedo :feelsbadman:

So brutal, no one wants an ugly man to live in peace, they want to make sure that you know your ugliness.

holy fuck this can't be real jfl
She was really cheery about it. I don't think she meant any harm as she was just 3-4
brutal, lolis and brats use a lot of slurs for sure
foids are low inhib as hell when it comes to insulting ugly men, i had a landwhale in high school tell me to my face in front of people i looked like a pedo :feelsbadman:
A landwhale said I fuck my dogs in school and tried starting saying "here boy" whenever she saw me :cryfeels:

A landwhale said I fuck my dogs in school and tried starting saying "here boy" whenever she saw me :cryfeels:
genuinely sorry brocel, guys like us deserved better. :feelscry:

Bonus story: a Chad co-worker had to drive me up somewhere to help elsewhere and had no energy when with me. Then when we reached normieton, he suddenly got all his energy and personality back.

I'm an energy well...

It’s very evil how these people antagonize ugly men

Condolences.
Once you reach that point , might as well NEET for life.
I know that feeling all too well.
It isn't as bad when its another race but when its your own. It stabs at your soul and you are reminded how even being the majority race you still get bullied by your own kind.
Please take good care of your mental health and don't let the stress get to you , learn it from me.
Don't think too much about what they did because there always will be another normie giving you death stares and insensitive remarks. Try your best to keep moving forward like your life depends on it.
Just go easy on yourself and understand its ok to cry and feel bad about your situation , don't pent your emotions all up within.
Take care and keep moving forward soldier.
Already chose the helium bag exit