Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What a beautiful LMG, The iconic M60 machine gun from the 70s Rambo.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
M60 machine gun DF SD 04 09907 983299716

If the zombie apocalypse with niggers come, I wish i could own this

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1770376574451191967

As you can see the zombie apocalypse has aleredy started!

Imagine how many niggers i could take down with this while planning my escape route, I would keep an MP5 for backup as its easy to carry if i have to leave my position, I would roof top jump over to other rooftop, And continiue, I would then shoot more niggers with a sniper rifle i would have hidden away!

Last edited:
View attachment 1099107

Imagine how many niggers i could take down with this while planning my escape route, I would keep an MP5 for backup as its easy to carry if i have to leave my position, I would roof top jump over to other rooftop, And continiue, I would then shoot more niggers with a sniper rifle i would have hidden away!

the fucking video :lul:

Tell vaxxxers to live near 5G tower you will get way more zombies to shoot.

M60 seems to be too heavy for me but it would be well suited for “crowd control”

M60 seems to be too heavy for me but it would be well suited for “crowd control”
It would be good for home defense if they try and storm and if they enter, Get the MP5 and run as its light

Swat use MP5 silenced, Clear every corner of your escape path.

View attachment 1099107

it has good aesthetics, but it's not that great of a gun really, FN MAG mogs it for power, and for portability well, amerifats can buy legal M249 paratrooper version in """""semi auto"""" lol

it has good aesthetics, but it's not that great of a gun really, FN MAG mogs it for power, and for portability well, amerifats can buy legal M249 paratrooper version in """""semi auto"""" lol
M60 is a bulky design and the mechanism kinda limit it's fire rate potential. Read up the stories of M37 and M73 machine guns, it's interesting. Basically an attempt to modernize the M1919 browning MGs that ended up with super unreliable guns, that was never used for more than a few tank models

M60 is a bulky design and the mechanism kinda limit it's fire rate potential. Read up the stories of M37 and M73 machine guns, it's interesting. Basically an attempt to modernize the M1919 browning MGs that ended up with super unreliable guns, that was never used for more than a few tank models
yes its adoption was just amerifats seething at foreign gun manufacturers, especially ones that used MG42 as a base

yes its adoption was just amerifats seething at foreign gun manufacturers, especially ones that used MG42 as a base
Ironically ended up using the fn mag again. Also M14 vs Fn FAL