Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WGTOWs

Konon

Konon

Banned
-

These cunts can have almost any man they ever wanted, except maybe for a 9 foot tall turbo Chad, yet they chose to be single and complain about there not being enough good men around. Also tbh they seem pretty happy and young-looking.

Here's the thing boys - women have no soul, they are philosophical zombies and they can live without men no problem provided there's a solid help from the government. Compare it to MGTOWs who don't even exist anymore. They discovered women and relationships are the only thing that matters in life. Being a human man is worse than being a male hyena. At least male hyenas have no soul just like women. Fuck fuck fuck this life

Don't let them fool you, they can't live without a chad's dick

Japan:feelskek: They need @Zesto so hard.

no such thing. its called Divorce Rape.

Why would they go their own way when they can have live on tutorial mode in tutorial island with unlimited lives,level 100,all superpowers unlocked,all collectables collected,all allies unlocked, 10 CHR,TAS playthrough and source engine codes available?
IMG 20181029 111344 666

Last edited:
they are under 5 / 10 lol no normal man would fuck those women

It's either Chad or bust for most cunts these days.

they are under 5 / 10 lol no normal man would fuck those women

:confused: Are we kidding here? I’m not playing :soy: but look at whales who get bred by normal men.

This.+ is this thread a based shaman reference(i saw his video about femcels or something, cant remember which one.)

yeah it put ER in drag. wtf is that asshole's problem?
:confused: Are we kidding here? I’m not playing :soy: but look at whales who get bred by normal men.

I dunno I prefer fucking sharks so my dick gets bit off.

yeah it put ER in drag. wtf is that asshole's problem?

I dunno I prefer fucking sharks so my dick gets bit off.

That’s how I feel about the “average” American woman who resembles Lena Dunham but most guys go for it due to social conditioning.

social conditioning must have a bad effect on me because I'm an unironic American Nazbol. who actually believes in what I do in the Jewnited States of all places?

I guess 6’4” chad never came around. Tragic.