Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WGTOW

Oh no, not a whole fuckin yr!:feelskek:

Women either volcel or screw themselves or chad, there is no femcel lol

over

WGTOW is fake it's acc WESFC (women endlessly searching for chad)

Translation: I didn’t get my back railed by chad Tyrone and BBC in the last year so I could recover my roast beef pissy from the pounding I took.

Interesting.

I wonder if this is caused by a feedback loop?

Women think all men are incels so they stop dating men creating more incels.

Oh no, not a whole fuckin yr!:feelskek:
This is it guys, this time civilization is ending for sure. I mean it guys.
8F7D60B3 85D6 4915 A474 786E1B9144BE

Try 19 years, sweetie

These whores always imitate us men:feelskek::feelskek:

Interesting.

Do you actually believe this?

The past year isn't much (for incels, I know normies act like they are basically celibate saints if they don't have sex at least once a month)

I also wonder, what % of the sample size was lesbian/other sort of mental derangement?

I also wonder, as studies can be insanely left leaning, did they consider trannies who identify as female?

Abortion
They really think people were having lots of sex one year prior to this and that the abortion ban has anything to do with the trend. The stupidity of these broads knows no bounds. At least the silver lining is that I'm not a retarded foid.

"Men not doing housework is the reason women don't date" is also another comment I see a lot. As if these women know whether a particular man does or doesn't do housework. Nobody is forcing you to move in with a guy either.

The real reason? The real actual 100% real reason why women don't date men? Because they don't value men overall. They only value and like Chad. They would move mountains for Chad, but do nothing for non-Chads. That's the real reason.

go your own way beckies. better you rot alone then harm some poor desperate cuckold

Most men wouldn't even notice bc they don't get sex anyway. For modern foids it's Chad, Betabuxxer or no sex at all.

Women's testosterone is going up, men's testosterone is going down, fertility rates are plummeting, so it makes sense that eventually men and women will just stop having sex altogether and go extinct.

they saw the study about men celabicy so they want to have one as well .
the attention seeking never stops

Yeah right. More like wgtowctchc(women going their own cuz they cant have chad).

These whores always imitate us men:feelskek::feelskek:
Foids are uncreative and incapable of passion or true suffering, because the system and men will always be there to alleviate their pressure the moment they complain. A foid can never know true struggle which is why the imitate men

Can't find Chad, so they have to fuck each other or their dogs.

Ons, sexfriends, sextoys, dog.

Just as believable as Female Incels, seriously, why Fucking Foids feel the need to possess any title that men have without realizing that is doesn't make sense? She needs dick, there's plenty of that online, heck my city has one of those hook up subreddits if they are too cheap to pay for Tinder.

Oh No. I might not get any sex. What will I ever do lmao

Interesting.

retard iq, they see chad walking by they get wet

Screenshot 20230309 101735

retard iq, they see chad walking by they get wet

Not all toilets, some toilets have a lower threshold for getting wet and simply seeing Chad's face or a tall man's height can make them wet, but for a lot of toilets they require a lot more stimulation to get wet.

Interesting.

I think that the vast majority of toilets don't even know what an incel is, a lot of toilets think that sex is as easily accessible to men as it is to them. Rather, it could just be runaway hypergamy. Toilets sabotage the sex lives of other toilets by saying that she needs to raise her standards, this is why the female friends of perpetually single toilets are also often perpetually single as they keep saying that literally not a single man in the world is worthy of her.

Now imagine an employer saying "No single Jew in the world is good enough for this job, my fellow Germans keep telling me that every Jew I meet is inferior and can't satisfy the position".

Just as believable as Female Incels, seriously, why Fucking Foids feel the need to possess any title that men have without realizing that is doesn't make sense? She needs dick, there's plenty of that online, heck my city has one of those hook up subreddits if they are too cheap to pay for Tinder.

Tinder is 100% free for toilets, only men have to pay. I don't even think that Tinder Gold is advertised to toilets.

View attachment 715721
They really think people were having lots of sex one year prior to this and that the abortion ban has anything to do with the trend. The stupidity of these broads knows no bounds. At least the silver lining is that I'm not a retarded foid.

"Men not doing housework is the reason women don't date" is also another comment I see a lot. As if these women know whether a particular man does or doesn't do housework. Nobody is forcing you to move in with a guy either.

The real reason? The real actual 100% real reason why women don't date men? Because they don't value men overall. They only value and like Chad. They would move mountains for Chad, but do nothing for non-Chads. That's the real reason.

Yeah, the toilets that think like that have room temperature IQ's. It's funny, condoms, spirals, anti-conception pills, and dozens of other contraceptives exist, yet they somehow believe that abortions are the only contraceptive.

It is exactly these toilets that spread STD's because they're too stupid to even consider using condoms.

woman have to invade anything a Man does .

Mind your own Business for once .

Chads dont want those roasties, chad wants fresh 20yo pussy and those balzacas also dont want disgusting sub5 to fuck their fucked up pussy and ass that cant hold farts