Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WGFD (warning: extremely graphic)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
that dogs penis looks small tbh

White women are depraved

MUH PRECIOUS WHITE PRINCESSES.

Meanwhile they are the filthiest whores...i saw a video yesterday of a white foid proudly showing the world on cam how she literally eats her own feces from her ass. Beyond ogre for anyone who ever hopes to ascend with a white foid :feelskek:

White women deserve the worst death

That dog fuck so good - how can I compete with that?

There is only a Twitter logo. Are you running a script that pulls IP addresses?

Grabify, if that’s the case

That’s why I hate clicking links. I wish there was a way to prevent it on this site

lol how does chihuaha's micropenis even fit?

This dog showers 4 times a day

MUH PRECIOUS WHITE PRINCESSES.

Meanwhile they are the filthiest whores...i saw a video yesterday of a white foid proudly showing the world on cam how she literally eats her own feces from her ass. Beyond ogre for anyone who ever hopes to ascend with a white foid :feelskek:

actually, in all white countries, white females have the lowest birth rate. A lot of white men choose to make family with foreign women

in France white women do 1.2 children, while turkish women make minimum 3 in Germany
they are slowry disapprearing, for the good of mankind

actually, in all white countries, white females have the lowest birth rate. A lot of white men choose to make family with foreign women

in France white women do 1.2 children, while turkish women make minimum 3 in Germany
Making kids =/= being a whore

Abusing birthcontrol and a letting different Chad and Tyrone cum in their pussy without any repurcussion every night == being a whore and that is exactly what majority of white foids are doing.

If only they were willing to make more babies and be better mothers, then muslims wouldnt be taking over Europe like a Trojan Horse right now.

Making kids =/= being a whore

Abusing birthcontrol and a letting different Chad and Tyrone cum in their pussy without any repurcussion every night == being a whore and that is exactly what majority of white foids are doing.

If only they were willing to make more babies and be better mothers, then muslims wouldnt be taking over Europe like a Trojan Horse right now.

l was saying that white men know white women are only good for sex and in their 20's
they also know that white women will be bad mothers (with the risk of divorce)
so they give up with white women, and go to Middle East or Asia to marry a clean women, letting white Stacies continue to fuck a different guy every week

and as we know, white men are the most intelligent and the richest

have you never seen a white women raging against a family with a white husband and foreign wife ?
l saw it a lot

white men are the most intelligent
Cope. East asians own whites when it comes to IQ. just look at american universities.

Most rich...is only a matter of time before the new rich emerge and overtake global economy.

Cope. East asians own whites when it comes to IQ. just look at american universities.

Most rich...is only a matter of time before the new rich emerge and overtake global economy.

No, whites are the boss.

The whole chinese army is composed by russian technology, and China will never compete either against Russia nor USA/Europe

did you know that in 2008 for the Olympic Games, China used a soviet meteorology technology to avoid rain ?

No, whites are the boss.

The whole chinese army is composed by russian technology, and China will never compete either against Russia nor USA/Europe
China already owns America economically. I don't know in what world you are living.

so they give up with white women, and go to Middle East or Asia to marry a clean women, letting white Stacies continue to fuck a different guy every week

Btw this is pretty bluepilled foid apologitism bruh...you are almost saying it's white men fault that white foids are such whores.

No, whites are the boss.

did you know that in 2008 for the Olympic Games, China used a soviet meteorology technology to avoid rain ?
East Asian people are unironically dominant over whites not only do they IQ mog whites on average, they are better at all creative activity nowadays.

are you both speaking about China or do you include Korea/Japan ?

l know Koreans and Japanese are very high IQ.

It's not a hazard that Hitler wanted Japan as an ally for a global domination.

are you both speaking about China or do you include Korea/Japan ?

l know Koreans and Japanese are very high IQ.
East Asia in general. Japan and Korea were the first to emerge..now China is following, everything is focused on education hard work and trying to reach next level for coming generations.

Meanwhile, the West is turning into a concrete jungle, with low iq degenerate behaviour becoming the norm. Jews, negroes and low iq whites are working nicely together to reverse everything white society built in last 500 years or so.

I don't see what it matters if China is being helped by Russia or how it diminishes their global achievement.

It's still a much honorable way of increasing your GDP then how white countries did IE rape, pillage, steal from their former colonies.

I don't see what it matters if China is being helped by Russia or how it diminishes their global achievement.

It's still a much honorable way of increasing your GDP then how white countries did IE rape, pillage, steal from their former colonies.

and they still continue !

from Irak, they took petrol and monuments/antiquities
from Afghanistan, the poppy, uranium and semi precious stones
from Africa and still today, uranium and cotton

and they still continue !

from Irak, they took petrol and monuments/antiquities
from Afghanistan, the poppy, uranium and semi precious stones
from Africa and still today, uranium and cotton
Yes my friend. It's good if you are proud of your race, you should be. But don't forget that the current global situation and powerposition of whites is something very recent in human history. Small example: before the British came to what is now India, the Indian subcontinent had a output of almost 25% of global GDP. After british left it was reduced to <4%.

Of course, they were technologically superior, but using brute force for 100s of years against militarily weak countries to create your power position and then now in 2019 claim its all because whites are smarter or richer is low iq way of looking at global politics.

Yes my friend. It's good if you are proud of your race, you should be. But don't forget that the current global situation and powerposition of whites is something very recent in human history. Small example: before the British came to what is now India, the Indian subcontinent had a output of almost 25% of global GDP. After british left it was reduced to <4%.

Of course, they were technologically superior, but using brute force for 100s of years against militarily weak countries to create your power position and then now in 2019 claim its all because whites are smarter or richer is low iq way of looking at global politics.

yes, l spoke about poverty in India with my father yesterday. He explained me how the British transformed their country as a corrupted shithole. Even the indian gov works hand with hand with UK. They refuse to manage their own country, letting people poo in the middle of the streets or beach. And the whole world sees this, like :

and even an famous indian doctor became muslim :
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zair+naik
thousands of people in his meetings

They refuse to manage their own country, letting people poo in the middle of the streets or beach. And the whole world sees this, like :
This is a easy way to make fun of widestricken poverty imo.

What is worse? Poor people with no education or adequate government that are forced to live like animals like in your video?

Or whites who are decently educated and grow up in somewhat stable environment that WILLINGLY chose to eat shit and have sex with feces:

This the reality.

Meanwhile
4712558-chinese-crested-dog-hairless-2-years-old-dog-in-front-of-a-white-background-1024x1024.jpg

Ewwww what the fuck she is so fucking fat, that disgusting sound when that dog fucks her OBESE FAT fucking hole, how much more disgusting can it get? someone slash her up with katana
@Weed @manlet cUnt @Insomniac @fukmylyf

This is not a drill
Hippolossus

Last edited:
unexpected dogpill

I literally warned you all about this months in advance.

I lurked on beast forums for few days, suicide fuel. Plenty of foids have wrote guides on it, describing in detail how to have sex with dogs (Best positions, getting it erect, first time taking a knot etc).

Foids are truly just animals.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton: Thats zoophilia and its a paraphilia.

Of course this is some fat emo goth chick. Just say no to choker necklaces.

The dogpill destroyed me

Dog is god damn 3 years old and still mogs all of us.

Human femaloids who fuck dogs or any other animal should be flayed in public
fuck femaloids

Man I can't even lie that shit got me hard :feelskek: