Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WGFD (warning: extremely graphic)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

White women are depraved

There is only a Twitter logo. Are you running a script that pulls IP addresses?

so many more dogpills are popping up of late. this...and the fucking snakepill, too. us incels are truly bottom of the barrel.

BRUTAL DOG PILL

and just lol @ Twitter. they allow this shit but will ban you for speaking against zionism or trannies

@Weed @manlet cUnt @Insomniac @fukmylyf

This is not a drill

just tell me what it is so i dont have to look at it

Dogpill exist because of the Dickpill.
Every dog breed dick mogs human.
IMG 20190112 154330

This is disgusting.... This is what feminism does to society.

@Eskimocel
Jesus man wtf is this shit. This makes me not want to fuck females and literally abduct a female so i know she will be virgin. Fuck im going insane over this, why did u tag me ? U want to kill me? This pissed me off so hard look at her please tell me you wouldnt fuck her. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Based and dogpilled

Why did I have to see this dogpill?

Wyoming Game and Fish Department?

Jesus man wtf is this shit. This makes me not want to fuck females and literally abduct a female so i know she will be virgin. Fuck im going insane over this, why did u tag me ? U want to kill me? This pissed me off so hard look at her please tell me you wouldnt fuck her. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i had to show u bro. dogs dick mog us. this is a brutal dick pill. helps us better understand the dogpill.

BRUTAL dogpill tbh

It's over

i had to show u bro. dogs dick mog us. this is a brutal dick pill. helps us better understand the dogpill.
Its rage fuel, it pissed me off. Forget the dickpill. DOGS HAVE MORE SEX THAN US, thats what KILLS ME. Posts like this want to fucking go and jump a cliff

Foids would rather fuck DOGS than incels!

@Insomniac White girls fuck dogs

I remember the days when incel boards thought I was joking about the dogpill...

Oh, the blackpills you'll have accrued when you're my age.

Alright dogpill legit, time for my daily suicide contemplation.

So the lurkers, how do you feel when the incels were right ?
Guests: 77

This is like Sodom and Gomorrah. It is fucking over...

This explains why white women hate white men so much and prefer ethnics.

DEVASTATING DOGPILL ITS BEYOND OVER FOR INCELS FOIDS WOULD RATHER FUCK DOGS THAN US LETS ALL ROPE

@Angry_runt DOGPILL IS 100% LEGIT CUZ

Its rage fuel, it pissed me off. Forget the dickpill. DOGS HAVE MORE SEX THAN US, thats what KILLS ME. Posts like this want to fucking go and jump a cliff
Read up how dogs fuck in Wikipedia. Their dicks are not erect when the shive it in. After they have shoved it in the dick slowly becomes erect. At the penis head there is a large ball ending called bulbus glandis which swells up and fill up human foids holes from the inside.
Ever wonderd why penis heads in dildos are overexagerrated ?
Images8
Images9

JFL if your penis head is not baseball size at 2019'

As a dicklet, i hate the fact that women NOT ONLY prefer to fuck dogs over incels, but that many dogs have bigger dicks than me

Pretty amazing how not even one woman has even told me that I'm "good enough", in the most intrinsically valid way available to her. Yet apparently they'll fuck dogs.

Read up how dogs fuck in Wikipedia. Their dicks are not erect when the shive it in. After they have shoved it in the dick slowly becomes erect. At the penis head there is a large ball ending called bulbus glandis which swells up and fill up human foids holes from the inside.
Ever wonderd why penis heads in dildos are overexagerrated ?
View attachment 79897View attachment 79898

JFL if your penis head is not baseball size at 2019'
Fucking hell man. Nice discovery ngl. They literally want a horsecock. The average penis is good for sex BUT THEY ALL WANT ABOVE AVERAGE DICKS just to brag to their degenerate friends and mothers. Look at the veins on that thing jesus. I cant take anymore of these dogpills i will go mental
Pretty amazing how not even one woman has even told me that I'm "good enough", in the most intrinsically valid way available to her. Yet apparently they'll fuck dogs.
Dogs are just experimenting for fun in their opinion. They all dream about BEAST FETISHES. BEING DOMINATED BY A MONSTER. fuck them

Fucking hell man. Nice discovery ngl. They literally want a horsecock. The average penis is good for sex BUT THEY ALL WANT ABOVE AVERAGE DICKS just to brag to their degenerate friends and mothers. Look at the veins on that thing jesus. I cant take anymore of these dogpills i will go mental

Dogs are just experimenting for fun in their opinion. They all dream about BEAST FETISHES. BEING DOMINATED BY A MONSTER. fuck them
Dogs cum for 30 mins straight and a knot swells at the base of their penis that locks them inside the female and make sure all the semen (Which all foid says is much hotter than human semen) stays inside, it constantly rubs against a foids g spot (The foid can have multiple orgasms throughout the entire knotting) and sometimes their clit from the inside if it is big enough.

There is also the psychological aspect which cannot be achieve with a human they become a literal bitch an animal, fully dominated.

The dogpill is not really surprising when you think about it.

It's over if your not a dog.

tbh this one may be the final straw. im so fucked in the head. like how the fuck does someone move on from this? most depressing thread ever tbh. fuck. idk whether to applaud OP or be extremely pissed at him for this. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Dogs cum for 30 mins straight and a knot swells at the base of their penis that locks them inside the female and make sure all the semen (Which all foid says is much hotter than human semen) stays inside, it constantly rubs against a foids g spot (The foid can have multiple orgasms throughout the entire knotting) and sometimes their clit from the inside if it is big enough. The dogpill is not really surprising when you think about it.

WHAT THE FUCK. where did you find this info??? holy shit. pieces of the dogpill coming together right before my eyes.

Dogs cum for 30 mins straight and a knot swells at the base of their penis that locks them inside the female and make sure all the semen (Which all foid says is much hotter than human semen) stays inside, it constantly rubs against a foids g spot (The foid can have multiple orgasms throughout the entire knotting) and sometimes their clit from the inside if it is big enough. The dogpill is not really surprising when you think about it.

Dog cums for 30 minutes while we shoot less than 1tbs lol. You are really trying to kill me with the dog pill. Dogpill literally becomes the worst pill around. The concept of women not fucking you but fucking a dog kills me
tbh this one may be the final straw. im so fucked in the head. like how the fuck does someone move on from this? most depressing thread ever tbh. fuck. idk whether to applaud OP or be extremely pissed at him for this. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

WHAT THE FUCK. where did you find this info??? holy shit. pieces of the dogpill coming together right before my eyes.
This post literally made me hate them even more. Why did u tag me in this man...

I'm so lonely

I lurked on beast forums for few days, suicide fuel. Plenty of foids have wrote guides on it, describing in detail how to have sex with dogs (Best positions, getting it erect, first time taking a knot etc).

Foids are truly just animals.

I lurked on beast forums for few days, suicide fuel. Plenty of foids have wrote guides on it, describing in detail how to have sex with dogs (Best positions, getting it erect, first time taking a knot etc).

Foids are truly just animals.

Damn, that's so fucking sick.