Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We've made big mistake when we...

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
We've made a big mistake when we gave rights to women.Seriously.Women used to be kind and elegant in the past.but when we gave them rights to choice their partners and exposing their sexuality as a normal think,we made a big mistake.A woman's place is her home and kitchen.She gotta be good mama to her kids,and good wife to her husband.When we liberated them they started a big degeneracy.Now they put high provisons for men that's why incels are exists.There wasn't any incel in the past because men used to found their own way in such case.

Before we gave them rights:They used to choose guy with nice behaviors and a good job so he can be a good father for kids

After we gave them rights:Now they looking for men to boosting their egos.They put so high standarts like height,looking etc etc.

Seriously,İt is normal human beings looking for perfect partner for their future generations instinctively.but when we gave them rights,they now started putting high standarts for men,it is forcing modern men to be suffering from women's egos.You're think chads dominating all the people but it's not right.Everyone is there for their own benefits.

Giving them rights a big mistake just like Abolition of slavery.And men will suffering from both of them.

Because the family unit is all but dead and foids just want a Chad with status so she can brag on social media via selfies with the top 10% of men.

Children and a stable family unit are secondary to most women

They want the Chad they want the baby

But when Chad leaves she wants the family unit because shes near the wall and used up tbh

Whites gave women rights

Giving rights to women is like giving rights to a dog, making inferior species superior

Women "working"= biggest mistake ever.

(Parenthesis because women aren't present when real, hard work that is the backbone of all societies take place; my construction site had 14 floors and not a single women to be spotted among the hundreds of workers).

The west is weak and vulnerable. If china wanted to, this would be ideal time to start shit. They also have a surplus supply of men anyways.

Giving rights to women is like giving rights to a dog, making inferior species superior
Lol tea. Except my golden retriever makes many skanks inferior just by her sweet and gentle nature. One of the few females I trust.