Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Wet Dream?

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★
I woke up giving multiple kisses to my pillow... In the dream, I was talking to this beautiful black, thin and toned foid. Nice perky breasts and a nice butt. For some I reason, I beckoned her to come to my direction. Then we laid on the curbside of the road, she put my head in her breasts and spread her legs. I was then kissing her thigh multiple times, then I felt a cotton-like texture the fifth time. Then I woke up. Turns out, she has the face of the girl I played FIFA with about a month ago and the body of a girl I saw in the dining hall of my campus yesterday. This is the third time I think. The second was last year when I woke up in missionary position, having sex with the bed. I didn't want this third wet dream to end. It had a whole lore behind it too. Escape, Sabotage, "Getting the girl", my God. What is my life?

I never had wet dreams and this sucks.

I never had wet dreams and this sucks.
I stopped reading after you mentioned the word black. I never had a wet dream for a black bitch. Ironically I had a wet dream for an australian aboriginal once. Was twelve years ago can't really remember it.

I stopped reading after you mentioned the word black
She had an innocent look on her, not the typical rachet one. I miss her bro. She was so supportive in the dream for some reason

She had an innocent look on her, not the typical rachet one. I miss her bro. She was so supportive in the dream for some reason
Did this ape exist in real life?

Her face was of a girl I played FIFA with
But body was of one I saw while getting food from the dining hall last night
The game room has a limited number of consoles and I was only interested in FIFA, a foid was playing by herself and I asked to join. It was just FIFA, didn't have any success. I'm not "bragging" the only thing I'll brag about is beating her 3-0.
The foid I saw in the dining, I SAW, didn't talk to or anything, I just saw her. I don't want to get a warning or something.

I've only ever had a wet dream after a sustained period of abstaining from masturbation, never as a result of a sexual dream.

Better than the dream I had last night where I was wandering by myself through the streets at night like a ghost

Dreaming about fucking a nigger is called a nightnamare