Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Westoids: all high and mighty until they encounter an adequate enemy.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
All huge territory of Dutch East Indies was captured by Japanese in a less than four months.
I encountered various numbers of opposing armies in internet ( Wikipedia mostly ) but Japanese had smaller army than Dutch and Anglo-Americans.
Numbers vary from 93000 Dutch soldiers and 5000 allied soldiers to 67000 Dutch and 8000 allied soldiers or 140000 Dutch soldiers ( 40000 Dutch regulars itself + 100000 local soldiers ).
While numbers for Japanese army are from 50000 to 107000.

But westoids were totally crushed and on March 8, 1942, Dutch forces surrendered to Japanese. Japanese lost a few times smaller number of soldiers compared to 'allies'.

An unconditional surrender of Dutch forces in East Indies to Japanese.

Hein ter Poorten surrendering to the Japanese Kalidjati Java Dutch East Indies 8 Mar 1942

Dutch soldiers captured by Japanese

Kyofwkyhc4l71

random pic from this war

Main qimg 2412470e2ab2b47f4edc6c3404352100 lq

tbh and they also fought with the australians and took over some villages in some remote location

West won over Japan, so it doesn't matter.

Imperial Japan was an epic country; it needs to come back in full force and prevent the Jews from importing niggers and other foreigners into their country.

Why do you hate the West so much?

Russia won over Germany.
It was USSR, not Russia alone, and only over half of Germany

other more important part with heavy industry was taken by West

Whatever you Russian got to rape all their foids :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Why do you hate the West so much?
Because westoids hate Russia and Russian people. I don't remember myself calling any Westerner subhuman while they constantly call Russian subhumans or mongoloids.
They drew first blood.

Germans lost 80% of their soldiers on the Eastern front if I'm correct.
USA also has won over Japan due to air and naval superiority. And soviet help.
They hadn't defeated millions of Japanese soldiers still staying in China in 1945.

It was USSR, not Russia alone
And it was half of the Europe fighting against USSR, not only Germany. Hungarians, Romanians, Finns, Italians, units from Baltic States, Spain, France etc.

Because westoids hate Russia and Russian people. I don't remember myself calling any Westerner subhuman while they constantly call Russian subhumans or mongoloids.
They drew first blood.
Ive been treated better by westerners then by my own people.

The Dutch tallfag on the receiving End by a japanese Katana holding Ricecel, what a contrast.