Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Westernized ricecels and currycels are the truest cels imaginable

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Rice and curry are already pretty low SMV in their home countries, but take them to a tier one western city, and they are below underclass. Rice especially are known for their effeminate physical features, short stature and small dicks. Whether it applies to any individual ricecel is irrelevant, the ricecel failo effect applies to all ricecels. So even as a 6'1" ricecel, foids will still say that ricecels are too short, to my face. Rice simply can not compete in the globalized sexual market, in which aggregate traits trump individual traits.

I have personally seen noodlewhores with spics, niggers, and sandniggers here in the west, they will date anything but a ricecel. There is simply no demand in the sexual market for ricecels, and an overabundance of supply. The only role that a ricecel can have in the sexual market, is a betabuxx provider, an option of last resort. And that's only for ricecels who come from wealthy families or overcome insurmountable odds to achieve top 1% income ($250k/yr).

Ricecels aren't even seen as individuals but rather a collective entity whose total failures affect each individual. Rice are the real bug men.

Rice and curry are already pretty low SMV in their home countries, but take them to a tier one western city, and they are below underclass. Rice especially are known for their effeminate physical features, short stature and small dicks. Whether it applies to any individual ricecel is irrelevant, the ricecel failo effect applies to all ricecels. So even as a 6'1" ricecel, foids will still say that ricecels are too short, to my face. Rice simply can not compete in the globalized sexual market, in which aggregate traits trump individual traits.

I have personally seen noodlewhores with spics, niggers, and sandniggers here in the west, they will date anything but a ricecel. There is simply no demand in the sexual market for ricecels, and an overabundance of supply. The only role that a ricecel can have in the sexual market, is a betabuxx provider, an option of last resort. And that's only for ricecels who come from wealthy families or overcome insurmountable odds to achieve top 1% income ($250k/yr).

Ricecels aren't even seen as individuals but rather a collective entity whose total failures affect each individual. Rice are the real bug men.
IMG 0885 1

One point that OP is trying to make is that non-whiteness is disadvantageous, ceteris paribus. An ethnic with the same facial features as the white person depicted in your picture would have even lower SMV.

He is not suggesting that white individuals cannot be incels.

Did you even read anything I wrote? lol
Yes.
Just picture that guy, but rice. On top of being ugly, be deathnic. If this were the incel olympics it would be no contest: rice and curry would take #1 and #2 places consistently.
Never seen a ricecel with recession that bad tbh, if you have pics please post those. Yeah rice is in a worse place overall, but even nordics can't cope with being birdcels, that's my point tbh. Sorry, I'm higher than a 747 right now.

Both sandniggers and curries are below rice.

Also even if you are a Chang your kids will more likely than not regress to the mean and become ricecels whereas whitecels could very well have normie kids by the same phenomenon if they ever manage to reproduce.

imagine being ethnic and living in the west

Currycels have it worse than any other ethnic group in the West. You can't convince me otherwise. Seen as subhuman by their own fucking women as well as every other ethnic group.

The worst part about being ethnic in the west is that you will always be "too foreign" for the west and "too white" for the east.

Being born as a ricecel or currycel is a death sentence