Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal western women's voices are so deep

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
what are they putting in the water supply dedly srs? 11-13 year old girls sound like valley girls and by the time they are 21+ they sound like crackwhores

Because foids go through puberty earlier than boys

Last edited:
yeah they talk very manly,maybe the food comes with more hormones than ever lol
but holes in general have very deep voices nowadays idk why

They also talk like men do. Using the same slangs and all. Very gross.

I find it extremely annoying when they use vocal fry at the end of each sentence, glad im not american.

I find it extremely annoying when they use vocal fry at the end of each sentence, glad im not american.
I actually hate upspeak/ anime girl voices more, because they are more artifical to me. They come across as tumblr girls learning how to act to max out their OF subscribers. I prefer sultry voices, they are a bit more nostalgic, and remind me of a sexy saxophone.

They also talk like men do. Using the same slangs and all. Very gross.
High IQ, this is another big reason. Most zoomer foids speak in ebonics and if they don't, they type in it. Couple this with the fact that foids curse like sailors, this makes them more low IQ and aggressive than they already are. I hear them saying "hella", "ayo", "y'all", "for real", "deadass", "no cap", "lit", "bruh", etc all the time. But save muh white race btw! :soy:

Last edited:
High IQ, this is another big reason. Most zoomer foids speak in ebonics and if they don't, they type in it. Couple this with the fact that foids curse like sailors, this makes them more low IQ and aggressive than they already are. I hear them saying "hella", "ayo", "y'all", "for real", "deadass", "bruh", etc all the time. But save muh white race btw! :soy:
They are the same in the Netherlands, except it's usually ethnic females, both brown and black, who do this. Some Dutch females do it as well, but they are from a low economic class and associate themselves with non-whites since they live in areas where there are more non-whites.

They are the same in the Netherlands, except it's usually ethnic females, both brown and black, who do this. Some Dutch females do it as well, but they are from a low economic class and associate themselves with non-whites since they live in areas where there are more non-whites.
Interesting shit. What slang do foids typically say over there? Do they say them in English?

They also height and framemog me :feelsrope:

Interesting shit. What slang do foids typically say over there? Do they say them in English?
They use either ebonic slangs ("faka" (pronounced "fah-kah") means "what's up?") or more mainstream slangs ("osso" (pronounced "oss-soh") means "home," or "ewa" (pronounced "ay-wah") means "yo.") Or they will use an English word, they will say everything in Dutch except for one word, like, "mijn brein krijgt error," which means "my brain is having [an] error" which is often a response so something they find confusing or when they think someone is being hypocritical yet the person in question seems to be unaware of their own hypocrisy. They also like saying "ik ga stuk" with a straight face sometimes which literally translates into "I'm going/becoming broken" (it makes as much sense in Dutch as it does in English) and it basically means they think something is LOL-worthy. Sometimes they cackle while saying it, sometimes they don't, which showcases their sarcasm. Often, the ethnic females will speak in a loud manner like males will do. They just come across as manly and males think it's off-putting.

They use either ebonic slangs ("faka" (pronounced "fah-kah") means "what's up?") or more mainstream slangs ("osso" (pronounced "oss-soh") means "home," or "ewa" (pronounced "ay-wah") means "yo.") Or they will use an English word, they will say everything in Dutch except for one word, like, "mijn brein krijgt error," which means "my brain is having [an] error" which is often a response so something they find confusing or when they think someone is being hypocritical yet the person in question seems to be unaware of their own hypocrisy.
I see. "what's up" and "yo" are said so often that they're not really even ebonics anymore, they're just colloquial. lol I don't even know if they were ever considered ebonics in the first place. I don't get how "home" is slang though tbh
They also like saying "ik ga stuk" with a straight face sometimes which literally translates into "I'm going/becoming broken" (it makes as much sense in Dutch as it does in English) and it basically means they think something is LOL-worthy. Sometimes they cackle while saying it, sometimes they don't, which showcases their sarcasm. Often, the ethnic females will speak in a loud manner like males will do. They just come across as manly and males think it's off-putting.
"ik ga stuk" basically means "I'm dead/dying/crying" in burgerland. Zoomer foids say this with a straight face as well but it's usually typed and they don't really say it irl. Basically just another way to say "lmao"
Often, the ethnic females will speak in a loud manner like males will do. They just come across as manly and males think it's off-putting.
Volcel if...

I see. "what's up" and "yo" are said so often that they're not really even ebonics anymore, they're just colloquial. lol I don't even know if they were ever considered ebonics in the first place. I don't get how "home" is slang though tbh

"ik ga stuk" basically means "I'm dead/dying/crying" in burgerland. Zoomer foids say this with a straight face as well but it's usually typed and they don't really say it irl. Basically just another way to say "lmao"

Volcel if...
1. I didn't mean to say what's up and yo were both part of ebonics, I was saying in Dutch, the first word I gave as an example is ebonics because it's what black people say here and it's taken from their language called Papiamento. I was using Dutch slang words and giving you the meaning of the words in English so you could understand them.

2. Yeah, I am aware of them saying "I'm dead/crying," I bet they also say "finna." :feelskek:

3. You can tell how degenerate a female is by way of speaking. If she uses slang, it means that she's taken more cocks than the average female.

Girls have high pitched voices in my opinion. They always have laugh spikes and giggle like idiots when with friends or when an asshole excites them, so you can hear them from miles away

I read somewhere on here surplus estrogen gets converted into T. That might also be the case for all the pseudoestrogenes in synthetic materials then.

Probably due to the amount of cum they swallowed.

what are they putting in the water supply dedly srs? 11-13 year old girls sound like valley girls and by the time they are 21+ they sound like crackwhores
Doesnt get any deeper than mine:dab: