Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western society is so normal

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
It’s so normal for women to be promiscuous and have sex with as many high-tier men as they want without consequences due to the existence of contraception and abortion.

It’s so normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass and for men to be rimming each other’s shit-covered assholes!

It’s so normal for a man to identify as a woman, resulting in him cutting off his own penis and wearing dresses, using female bathrooms and participating in female sports.

It’s so normal to import niggers and low iq violent ethnics into your country who will contribute nothing but crime and be a burden on your nation.

Western society is so normal guys!

If you disagree, you’re just a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic piece of shit incel and deserve life imprisonment or the death penalty!

We leftists and liberals are so tolerant and accepting of everyone unlike those evil right-wingers and conservatives, don’t you agree!

Last edited:
It’s so normal to import niggers and low iq violent ethnics into your country who will contribute nothing but crime and be a burden on your nation.

When my Nootropic Theory is finished, Blacks will have a pathway to unique IQ genes.

It's a cuck society.

Good lord everything has turned so fucked up and upside-down, and all the NPCs like those on my college campus just slurp it up and regurgitate without any critical thought—because that's what the media and professors and blowhard academics tell them to believe. Now we live in this absurd reality where otherwise normal men are demonized for wanting sex and relationships with women, but if you raise the slightest objection to troons inverting their penis and dosing themselves with estrogen to grow its, youre the fucking monster?! :feelsUnreal:

None of this is sustainable, this cant posdibly last longer than a generation, something has got to give. Between climate change and income inequality and the sexual deprivation of young men, and the degradation of all the familial and communal structures that historical organized our sense of place in the social world and gave us a sense of connection to wider society.

Like, fuck man, i hope it all goes to shit sooner rather than later

It is so normal that women can perform unrestricted sexual selection and men are completely limited in living out their own nature.

None of this is sustainable, this cant posdibly last longer than a generation, something has got to give.
It's not sustainable in the slightest. The things that are being promoted and normalized are completely antagonistic to a healthy state of nature in people. Insular hyper-individualism and the elevation of one's personal satisfaction and happiness above all (as opposed to to being more group-oriented and having shared goals), ruthless and cutthroat competition (as opposed to cooperation and realizing that helping your fellow man can be beneficial to both of you in the long term), and a whole host of other cultural memes designed to atomize and weaken society instead of strengthening it across common lines and ground (family, tribe, community). All of it will contribute to the end of the Western cultural hegemony, as it continues to export itself to peoples and nations all over the world and those people and places start breaking down.

This inversion of society you're talking about is a sign of an internal rot that appears to be exclusively endemic to Western, liberal society. If memory serves me, the only other society in history that is similar and that also imploded due to its own decadence and decay was Roman society (someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this). Unfortunately, it will last longer than a generation, because Western society still has plenty of room to decay. Things like bestiality and pedophilia might eventually be normalized. Bestiality first, because of all of the furry faggots and the fact that people love their pets. And also, the dog pill (much more common than you would be willing to believe).

Last edited:
Yours sincerely,

-Le reddit army :soy::soy::soy: