Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western "liberalism" is long gone

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Just a warning to everyone, as the media's power grows and more cucks become brainwashed, you WILL start getting harassed by the authorities soon for dissident.

Before they just laughed it off.
Then they called you crazy.
Then they tried to silence you.
Now they're trying to actively ruin your life.
Soon they'll be arresting and executing you just like NKVD shot people in basements.

More and more SJWs are become militant and aggressive, and if the death penalty isn't brought back they'll think of some other torture.

I suggest at least trying to keep your identity hidden as much as possible. This doesn't apply to ethnics (mainly blacks) because the media protects you anyway.

Last edited:
first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

if liberals were truly liberal, they would legalize prostitution, ALL drugs, and gambling in all states.

first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

I've thought about this, but this is no ordinary war. This is a hybrid war, and no way in hell will we win that. Propaganda is too powerful, they can make normies believe 2 + 2 is 5.

1984 is coming boyos.

I've thought about this, but this is no ordinary war. This is a hybrid war, and no way in hell will we win that. Propaganda is too powerful, they can make normies believe 2 + 2 is 5.

1984 is coming boyos.

are we forgetting about trump. the media was on hillarys side, all the politicians, celebrities, news outlets, etc etc. but he won despite all the odds. besides, the involuntarily celibate rate is skyrocketing for men. its already above 14%

https://incels.is/attachments/1525491402471-png.11062/

and this was in 2016. as hypergamy increases the rate will increase. there are power in numbers

https://incels.is/threads/the-rise-...ket-is-good.41289/#lg=attachment11062&slide=0

are we forgetting about trump. the media was on hillarys side, all the politicians, celebrities, news outlets, etc etc. but he won despite all the odds. besides, the involuntarily celibate rate is skyrocketing for men. its already above 14%

https://incels.is/attachments/1525491402471-png.11062/

and this was in 2016. as hypergamy increases the rate will increase. there are power in numbers

https://incels.is/threads/the-rise-...ket-is-good.41289/#lg=attachment11062&slide=0

Trump is starting to seem less and less like a "hero". I get that he has a lot of enemies, but he hasn't done ANYTHING to protect freedom of speech.

Google pulls shit like censorship? Trump does nothing.
Facebook actively promotes degeneracy and silences dissent? Trump does nothing.
Amazon gobbles up market after market? Trump does nothing.
Fake news runs rampant on a national level? Trump does nothing.

Unless he comes out with something that will really hinder the authoritarian "left", I have little faith in him.

And it doesn't matter if 80% of males are incels, if we can't fight back besides a few pointless killings here and there it's pointless. Just like the Proles in 1984, they had the numbers, but no way to fight or even dream of fighting.

Trump is starting to seem less and less like a "hero". I get that he has a lot of enemies, but he hasn't done ANYTHING to protect freedom of speech.

Google pulls shit like censorship? Trump does nothing.
Facebook actively promotes degeneracy and silences dissent? Trump does nothing.
Amazon gobbles up market after market? Trump does nothing.
Fake news runs rampant on a national level? Trump does nothing.

Unless he comes out with something that will really hinder the authoritarian "left", I have little faith in him.

And it doesn't matter if 80% of males are incels, if we can't fight back besides a few pointless killings here and there it's pointless. Just like the Proles in 1984, they had the numbers, but no way to fight or even dream of fighting.

thats not the point. the point was the odds were stacked against him and all he had were people like us to begin with yet he managed to beat hillary with everyone on her side.

if 80% were incels then that must mean most of the forces in society that cause changes to happen are incels. if we work together we would easily beat the system in this scenario.

thats not the point. the point was the odds were stacked against him and all he had were people like us to begin with yet he managed to beat hillary with everyone on her side.

if 80% were incels then that must mean most of the forces in society that cause changes to happen are incels. if we work together we would easily beat the system in this scenario.

It doesn't matter if he's controlled opposition. At this point it seems like a facade, Trump was just a stop-gap to prepare for the full on authoritarian crack down. He even worked with fucking Facebook.

And again, just because we have the numbers doesn't mean we'll "make a change". Without organization and most of us sitting alone in basements we're not going to do shit. This site is a start, but once it grows too big it'll get striked down and hailed as a "victory against the misogynists".

We are just like the jews living in Nazi Germany.

First they came for the incels, and I did not speak out, because I am a good person who respects the agency of women
Then they came for the nice guys, and I did not speak out, because
I'm the one who's nice, actually
Then they came for me and I went along demurely, because I've been a bad, toxic boy

Good thread, though. I might write an exposition later, but suffice to say that liberalism is not mutually exclusive with tyranny - they're natural companions. Everything is levelled that stands in opposition to consumption; there is an insidious nexus between sexual, economic, and political liberalism. Superficially: holes, owing to their consumer power as disposable income parasites and tax hogs, are lopsidedly prioritized in the sexual and cultural restructuring of society by the barons of capital. Foids, of course, are allowed to gorge themselves on indolence in the first place because of their innate sexual value. As with almost every form of resource monopoly, this is an accelerating internally reinforced cycle - cunts are favored by the sexual market so cunts are favored by the economic market so cunts are favored by the sexual market so cunts are favored...ad infinitum.

@Weininger might have something to say about this.

How can women gold dig and take half of your wealth if the guy can just pay some girl.

People say prostitution is illegal is because it promote pimping. Oh please, fuck right off, it is a huge market that can be regulated, but the US love their tradcons and sexual revolution BS too much.