Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Western Jewish/Otan (inceldom) vs the identitarian Eurasian multipolar world.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Hello brocels, I am new to this forum, thank you for accepting me to join your ranks.

I have a concern to make. Why should I support the Jew and lodge dominated masonic "democracy" of the USA, which has men drowning in the shit of inceldom, with ever lower wages, no residence of their own, shitty jobs, no continuous access to pussy, distress and unhappiness rates at historic levels, no families and dependent on the Jew system of predatory interest credit and not support mother russia, iran, north korea or china? who are fighting capitalist hypergamy, and abstracting themselves to the traditionalism of the past like putin's nod to czarist and orthodox russia?

Why should we continue to support this miserable system, which hates us and makes us work tirelessly, in inhuman jobs, to have to finance via taxes the FOIDS with subsidies that reward their whoring with chad (single mothers) while we rot?

I think the future, for the incels, is to rebel against this disgusting system and turn our eyes to the east.

abstracting themselves to the traditionalism of the past like putin's nod to czarist and orthodox russia?
it's a cope, Russia is not much better than the West in terms of men rights and gynocentrism
China have lots of incels as well.

europe-divorce-rate.png

16254.jpeg

mapeuropeabrate3big.gif

Last edited:
it's a cope, Russia is not much better than the West in terms of men rights and gynocentrism
But they are at least a hope. Hypergamy in Russia must not be half of American hypergamy. The mere fact that instagram is banned on Russian territory already makes me suspect that Putin, is aware of the moral decay in the west.

russia is better in rural parts, cities like moscow aka moscuck and stchadberg are just eu degen enclaves
china like india has surplus males, which gives them an advantage as they can just throw them at a problem. Dont know how hard it would be make those gullible males throw themselves for their country but rapemaxx/pillage could be a reward for them.

most chinks/pajeet would go nutz to rapemaxx a eu foid

The mere fact that instagram is banned on Russian territory already makes me suspect that Putin, is aware of the moral decay in the west.
it doesn't make much difference, there is local alternative with same degenerate stuff like vk.com and TikTok is also very popular.

russia is better in rural parts
in my experience and looking at my relatives, woman from villages are even worse to so extent, they demand just as muchas women from the cities, and they're too nasty

tbh, heil putler

it doesn't make much difference, there is local alternative with same degenerate stuff like vk.com and TikTok is also very popular.
I don't think Russia is a paradise either, gynocentrism is a pervasive culture almost universally, with the exception of extremist Islam. But the potential effects of Russia's cultural isolationism may set it back some 50 years in terms of sexual dynamics. One only has to look at how the police violently and arbitrarily remove FOIDS when they protest for their rights to realize that Russia can cope.

Russia's cultural isolationism may set it back some 50 years in terms of sexual dynamics.
government wants men to become betabuxers, basically their slogan is "A man should work hard and provide while wife bear children." and it's gynocentric tradcuck dream, not really better than western system. Divorce rate is high, divorce rape is very common, if you're victim of paternity fraud you will still have to pay child support or you will go to prison.
Russia is not isolated like you think it is, only major stuff like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook is blocked but it does not stop some Western ideology, views, mass media information to influence population, if you want you can access all of it with Tor or VPN.

After the beginning of the war it became popular practice for women to get married in order to receive payments from government when husband dies one the war, now they even want to make a law that if a man and a woman were not married but just had relationship, the woman will still be able to receive payment in case of his death. Lots of cases when veterans who survived but got disabled were scammed by their woman, woman took their money and left them to die.

government wants men to become betabuxers, basically their slogan is "A man should work hard and provide while wife bear children." and it's gynocentric tradcuck dream, not really better than western system. Divorce rate is high, divorce rape is very common, if you're victim of paternity fraud you will still have to pay child support or you will go to prison.
Russia is not isolated like you think it is, only major stuff like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook is blocked but it does not stop some Western ideology, views, mass media information to influence population, if you want you can access all of it with Tor or VPN.

After the beginning of the war it became popular practice for women to get married in order to receive payments from government when husband dies one the war, now they even want to make a law that if a man and a woman were not married but just had relationship, the woman will still be able to receive payment in case of his death. Lots of cases when veterans who survived but got disabled were scammed by their woman, woman took their money and left them to die.
brutal, brocel. I'm not surprised at all coming from a urinal. Thanks for your comments, I had no information about these inhumane policies towards men. I think I will rethink my unconditional support for mother Russia. I can only wait for a schizophrenic autocrat with black pills to bring back the old patriarchal regime.