Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Western foids in Pakistan be like

The curries in the video would lose their shit if they ever came to an American college campus.

The curries in the video would lose their shit if they ever came to an American college campus.

Probably pity chasing degenerate 3rd world shitholes, coalburners do it all the time on "mission trips" to Africa
pablo-7-2.png

I see nothing wrong with this, they should not dress like whores

Based Islamic laws

Based pakicels.

Expected a video of foids being stripped naked,i am disappoint

Based. I want to throw all entitled western foids in this crowd.

You have to be mentally crippled as a foid to even think about traveling to Pakistan.
"Yeah let's visit a dirty shithole with millions of horny shitskins..what could go wrong"
Jfl at foid IQ :feelskek:
She deserves rape for being this retarded :feelskek:

You have to be mentally crippled as a foid to even think about traveling to Pakistan.
"Yeah let's visit a dirty shithole with millions of horny shitskins..what could go wrong"
Unironacally I believe they want to be raped by currycels when they travel there

Bullshit title there is no groping or throwing it's just all the men telling them they are whores and should fuck off back to where they crawled out from

Pakis are master rapers, they also rape Turkish foids right? @decembrist_kirillov

Lol soy redditor.

There were no clothes ripped
Woman didn't scream
They weren't really 'groped', more jossled, groping is very clearly grabbing the tits and pussy, not touching someones sides and shoulders.
That country doesn't have 'Islamic Law' -- Silly attempt at karma farming (Islam = Bad)
The political ideology was largely sculpted by the likes of individuals such as Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan – while studying law at Lincoln's Inn in London, he became an admirer of British liberalism. It was these influences that led to the Pakistani common law being based upon the common law of England and Wales.
Islam forbids groping (In principle) https://aboutislam.net/live-session/live-fatwa-general-session-36/touching-woman/

Last edited:
Based and KEK pilled.

It should be exported to all countries in the world.