Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Western foids have completely plagued sexual standards, and alienated the average man.

• Thread starter eternallysadistic
  • Start date
eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★
It really is American women(not just white whores, but any foid that is raised in the U.S. ). They are the ones who created and perpetuated the Chad standard for dating in this world, when I visited other countries as a teen, I saw below average men with their looks match everywhere. It is fucking preposterous. Even ethnic women in the US (who still stick with their roots/culture) settle for more average men rather than shoot for the stars. IT IS AMERICAN CULTURE AND THE OVERUSE OF SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HAS PERPETRATED THIS,

I would argue that eugenicists subliminally manipulated women through main stream media in order to weed out the weaker, uglier men. They are influencing the younger generation to only breed with top tier chads.

I blame this on the internet, social media and dating apps. Foids have always had this desire but dating apps have removed the checks and balances and caused a runaway positive feedback loop of looks entitlement on their part.

That's why eugenics and social Darwinism are anti-incel. Ugly and average men have it as their end goal in life to nut inside of vaginas.

I blame this on the internet, social media and dating apps. Foids have always had this desire but dating apps have removed the checks and balances and caused a runaway positive feedback loop of looks entitlement on their part.
That and makeup. A lot of womyn arent that great looking without makeup

That and makeup. A lot of womyn arent that great looking without makeup
Oh yeah moden fake up easily gives them a bunch of smv points, points which ugly men could only dream of.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back