Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Western Born Asian women are the absolute worst.

The Duke

The Duke

Greycel
I've had lots of bad experiences with westernised Asian women, or noodlewhores as they are called on here.

The characteristics I have observed through these experiences is that they tend to be insecure, unreasonably private, easily offended and intolerant to the extreme.

Many also have a very strong "in group" social culture so you can forget about not only trying to date one if you're not one of them, but even being friendzoned. They treat white men as some kind of disease to be avoided.

While Asian women in Asia are not as much infected with the feminist ideology and have greater tolerance of men, westernised Asian women tend to absorb liberal ideas while feeling pressure to maintain their cultural expectations.

It makes them very, very messed up. For example, they consider even the most basic and benign questions about themselves or their backgrounds to be intrusive and they tend to lash out with extreme criticism over even small things.

Last edited:
Are you asian too?

Where is my Asian gf to give me a blow job

I agree the """"Canadian"""" Asian girls here are insufferable.

Many also have a very strong "in group" social culture so you can forget about not only trying to date one if you're not one of them, but even being friendzoned. They treat white men as some kind of disease to be avoided.
It has to be because of the fact that you're sub 5 to experience that. Noodles love white men.

the power of white roastie and noodlewhores is a dangerous combination. Add a little sheboon and you have the foid avatar