Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

West is the home of degenerates

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The West now is the nadir of human history
It is rock bottom of history.
The west - since the tragic year of 1945- has become absolutely materialistic and openly hostile to every aspects of spiritual life.
West leads the souless ugly sinfull existence that purely devoted only to bodily pleasures. It sucks the rest of the world and persecutes their own good people such as Varg Vikerness.

Everytging that was achieved by great anscestors of europeans and americans were fucked.

Those ugly brainless life unworthy scum who dwell in night clubs fucked the legacy of their anscentors with whom they have nothing in common. Western liberal people are the worst subhuman scum this world ever seen.
And they cinicaly promote their dirty rights to live abhorent life under the label of human rights.

The materialiatic west presents the great inertion of matter that is absolutely abhorent to a spirit. It is degenerated to the core .
It can not be cured it only can be kicked to grave filled with worms.

If there have ever been people that deserved immortal premordial hate and severe punishment - these are liberal western pigs.

The west has been infected with the seven deadly sins, therefore it must fall to ash and build itself back into greatness..

I was just wondering if there's a reason as to why you type like you have Parkinsons.

I was just wondering if there's a reason as to why you type like you have Parkinsons.
Yeas . I jerk off very often so i have tremor. Btw i jerk off right now

just come to Poland bro