Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

West Europe has become mixed race

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
When I go the city I see young European women with their babies and or partners. 60% of all blonde/brunette/red heads, basically white women are all breeding with blacks or arabs. The ones with white partners have NO babies.

Again i repeat 60%. If you dont believe me as the german cels and they tell you its true

Absolutely true, the BBC has become law in Europe.
If we don't get Hitler 2.0 in the coming decade it will be over for Europe.

mutt future

3-Split-copia-2.jpg

It’s already over for Germans.

Why this idiot fought against Slavs and not against Muslims and blacks?

and whites remain sexless whilst niggers and sands are sexing white girls as young as 14:feelskek:

Europeans have been cucked hard by their boomer parents and grand parents.

and whites remain sexless whilst niggers and sands are sexing white girls as young as 14:feelskek:

Europeans have been cucked hard by their boomer parents and grand parents.
For natural born Eurocels our last cope is the lady bar in SEA.
If that goes so will I.

why foid revenge mentality is so strong. can't they see men only did good things to them? are they just jealous about being intellectually inferior ? white man made mistakes. he forgot to civilize the beast female and refine its brain.

When I go the city I see young European women with their babies and or partners. 60% of all blonde/brunette/red heads, basically white women are all breeding with blacks or arabs. The ones with white partners have NO babies.

Again i repeat 60%. If you dont believe me as the german cels and they tell you its true
East too unfortunately

why foid revenge mentality is so strong. can't they see men only did good things to them? are they just jealous about being intellectually inferior ? white man made mistakes. he forgot to civilize the beast female and refine its brain.
white men are cucks. They are many from Spain untill Moscow, hundreds of millions but they refuse to unite and take their countries back. So because of this they must just suffer and their race must die, its just that simple. You fight or die and these cucks refuse to fight.

Then the cucks gave their whites bitches power:lul:lmao. And see now what that bitch did to Europe:lul:, they turned it into a mix between Lagos Baghdad.

Austrian foids fuck niggers dogs and sandniggers

For natural born Eurocels our last cope is the lady bar in SEA.
just as planned, Europeans have low fertility rate, millions of non-white immigrants imported, they're race mixing with each other producing mutts, ugly whites can't find women and have to SEAmaxx, again, making mutts.

thankfully eastern Europe is too much of a shit hole for blacks and Arabs to immigrate there.
turks, central asians, armenians, azerbaijani saying hello

Its over for the white race. But i stopped caring about it, why should i care about my own race when they rejected me my whole life ?

That's the cities. But either way unless there are popular uprisings, mass deportations, and genocide it's over in the long run.

Its over for the white race. But i stopped caring about it, why should i care about my own race when they rejected me my whole life ?
That's basically how I feel about the whole white nationalism thing not that they gave a shit about me in the first place people who simp for their own race really don't know what in for in reality it's only the chads that get what they want and women will follow them

and whites remain sexless whilst niggers and sands are sexing white girls as young as 8

She told Sky News: "There was girls as young as primary school there, in primary school uniform.

"I'll never forget that girl I saw sat there in a primary school uniform, probably eight or nine years old.

"She was there with her sister, who was a little bit older, and I remember her screaming in that bedroom."

Logic over Delusion. Your so called "tribe" was never on your side, otherwise you would have gotten laid in your teens, and an upbringing of a non-abused dog.

Logic over Delusion. Your so called "tribe" was never on your side, otherwise you would have gotten laid in your teens, and an upbringing of a non-abused dog.
True

over for all of western Europe in general, thankfully eastern Europe is too much of a shit hole for blacks and Arabs to immigrate there.
They’re uglier anyways, so doesn’t matter.

Fucking disgusting, I'd rather be incel than "ascend" with these ugly muds.
over for all of western Europe in general, thankfully eastern Europe is too much of a shit hole for blacks and Arabs to immigrate there.
Basically yeah, I feel sorry for western euros tbh however I agree, the Eastern European ones are safe from race mixing however they’re struggling with population decline

There are a few white couples that have babies just not many of them

Game over white boy