Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wereq's ideal foid

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

All that is great is built upon sorrow
-

Who the fuck is this guy next to her? Husband?

Would fuck but not date.

Tall foids > Short bitches who only want tall Chads

Imagine trying to screw her with 5 inches jfl

Shortest Anglo foid

I think someone has to tag @wereq

:feelsohh: She is so fucking sexy. She has a nice ass too for that height :feelsohh:

Babys got back (American slang for) Woman has hot booty.

Def would fuck that 6.7 tall basketball height woman.

now tell me who do tall girls want
Tall foids are entitled to want men as tall as them tbh, It's the short, downright midget bitches that make dating tall men their personality, that piss me off, talking about "I don't go for height" but her Chad bf just happens to be over 6ft by chance, short bitches don't care that by getting pregnant, they will doom their potential male offspring, it's all about her

Seen this trannie before. And that subhuman gook in the video is not in a relationship with her. She admitted he’s just a friend :feelskek:

WOULD LOVE FOREVER

I’d hit, I bet that pussy feels really good. And look as those long ass legs. I’d climb her like a tree.

Seen this trannie before. And that subhuman gook in the video is not in a relationship with her. She admitted he’s just a friend :feelskek:
Hes deep in the friendzone:feelshaha: