Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you the class clown in school ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I used to be the class clown back in middle school and early high school I’m surprised I was able to make people laugh I’ve also jestermaxed in online forums like this guess I got an act for being a clown I still didn’t get any girls by jestermaxing when I was school because I’m not conveniently attractive I was just viewed as a clown that people liked to talk about never begun for jestermaxers

Fuck no. I was the class weirdo. If people find you funny FAKECEL

I used to be the class clown back in middle school and early high school I’m surprised I was able to make people laugh I’ve also jestermaxed in online forums like this guess I got an act for being a clown I still didn’t get any girls by jestermaxing when I was school because I’m not conveniently attractive I was just viewed as a clown that people liked to talk about never begun for jestermaxers
I was the silent one who was compared to michael myers dedsrstbhngl

Tried it, wasn't funny enough. Actually the class clowns were the more popular guys. I became a bit of a jestermaxer with my cousins for a while however.

Wtf! Class clowns are NT fakecels. @Zer0/∞

invooluntary class clown @Incelius Savage

No,i was the weird loner

I'm kind of the class clown but I'm the only one who finds me funny

I did the funny sometimes, it depends on the class. Some classes i got along with the teacher while others i was really quiet.

I kinda was it in 5th grade, but people didn't laugh with me, they laughed at me. And so it has been all of my "life".

No. My voice would creak.

No, I used to beat them up and steal their lunch