Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We’re you raised by both parents?

We’re you raised by both parents?

• Yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Top dog

Top dog

Banned
-
If you were raised by both biological parents and they were never divorced, choose yes.

If anything else, choose no.

Yes, of course.

My parents never really played much of a part in my life even though we lived together, I learned more about them from relatives than from them directly..

Being based is harder when raised by a strong, independent weemon

Yes but parents divorced when I was like 3 years old so I've been transferred between them

No, I have a single mother. :soy:
I was raised by both parents until I was 4 years old, but then they divorced, and since that, I have mostly been raised by my mom. I have regularly met my dad though.

Over for Orphancels.

no. parents divorced long ago

half of my life yes and half of my life no

raised by the internet

No, my parents divorced because my dad was physically abusive, though I have a step dad now who is pretty cool tbh.

I was raised by a single mother.

Pretty much what I expected. Most of you were raised in a broken family and at a higher rate than general population.

Inceldom isn’t only about looks but also your brain. Broken families fuck your brain up and make u mentalcel.