Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you raised by a single mother?

Were you raised by a single mother?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Lets see how feminism impacted incel lives.

my dad was there once in a while

No but my dad wasn’t a great role model. For example he started giving me drugs in my teens. But i heard not having a dad will drastically increase your chances of being incel

I got a stepdad very young does it still count?

Cancer runs in my family, my Father died due to it. Mother died due to other reasons in not willing to tell. You might thinks its nice not having parents but at my age with would be nice to have at least somebody to talk to. But i have nobody, im just rotting away.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes, after my parent separated when I was 9. :feelscry:

Yes, as an adolescent.
When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Each day, each week, I'd wait for the special Thursdays, when I could finally join a higher-class of humans:

View attachment 618524

Yes, I was raised by a single mother with several problems.