Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you originally low inhib as a child?

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★
I figure that as young children, lookism isn't really in the forefront of our minds. Even though I had (still have) a visible facial deformity, other kids would ask about it out of curiosity more than maliciousness. I was naturally extroverted and talkative, and it wasn't until the latter half of elementary school that other kids started giving me signals that they found me annoying when I initiated interactions. I can't pinpoint an exact moment, but it felt like I was slowly beat down into a high-inhib state and gradually ignored more and more. I was never close to girls, but in middle school I became completely isolated from them, and popular boys started acting "too cool" for me and shutting me out. I still wonder if somehow I could've retained my extroversion, although then I'd probably just be a jestermaxxer.

Were you guys low inhib originally? Or could you always tell you'd be an incel?

A corollary question: Did puberty make you ugly, or were you a victim of lookism from the start?

Brutal no reply pill

was naturally extroverted and talkative, and it wasn't until the latter half of elementary school that other kids started giving me signals that they found me annoying when I initiated interactions. I can't pinpoint an exact moment,
I hadxeavtly same thing I was extraverted amd talkative as fuck till about 15 yo.
Of couese I heard I was ugly even in the kindergarten, but only in high school I started to be excluded out of every social interactions (unless I met other excluded boys ofc).
I remember very much how in high school I saw most boys were orbiting arpund chad with square jaw.

Of couse I wasnt blackpilled back then and I had no fucking idea whats happening and why both boys and girls are all around him, my brain just saved it as important memory and then 15 years later when I learnt about blackpill it IMMEDIATELY MADE SENSE.

Last edited:
I was always high inhib. I never responded to anything or cried when I was a baby.

I was introverted as a child because my parents abused me and it was probably my natural genetic personality. There was one year in middle school where i forced myself to personalitymaxx to the extreme, I was somehow the funniest and most charismatic guy in the year but it was all for nothing, people still disliked me and did not want to hang out around with me that much. I was burned out after faking my personality for so long without any rewards so I just fell back into my shell. No extroverted personality for your face.

Yes, but I had it beaten out of me through bullying and ostracization.

i was kinda mid inhib but then i got bullied for 4 years and never recovered

Never was low inhib

I was a victim from the start unfortunately

I was pretty low inhib around the ages of 7-10

I was very i remember i was at a beach on time when i was little and i took off my trunk and flipped my pp out and started pissing on the sand

I have always been introverted. All my family is introverted. My father, my mom, my siblings, my both grandmas etc

I sperg out a lot as a kid all the time i was always angry at something

I was so low inhib that I used to visit other people's home uninvited till 13

yes, if I wasn’t autistic I wouldn’t be struggling with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back