Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you once a member of r/CuckeverAlone?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I wasn't (thankfully) but however I was a lurker there and related to some of the posts before I was truly blackpilled and hated foids, were you ever apart of that sub and do you cringe at the memory of being apart of them?

no but I lurked it a lot in 2020

Now I want some broccoli soup.

View attachment 1105738
200w

Yeah I was part of the foreveralone sub on Reddit. Most of them are same as us virgins and incels.

Yeah I was part of the foreveralone sub on Reddit. Most of them are same as us virgins and incels.
Then there are the humble bragging fags on there saying "I had a gf 3 months ago and I am lonely" - :feelsclown:

Yeah

Some of the subhumans on there are just too afraid to be labeled as an inkie, so they tip-toe around it

Others are in denial

Every now and then a good post pop up tho which is from an incel like us. You just can't say incel or whatever there. They are Reddit faggots but still articulate the feelings of loneliness good

just read it never joined just like incels before they banned it

Every now and then a good post pop up tho which is from an incel like us. You just can't say incel or whatever there. They are Reddit faggots but still articulate the feelings of loneliness good
Reddit banned incels and femcels.

i was an OG foreveralone my roots of internet inceldom go back to the 40 year old virgin IMDB pages

I wasn't (thankfully) but however I was a lurker there and related to some of the posts before I was truly blackpilled and hated foids, were you ever apart of that sub and do you cringe at the memory of being apart of them?
they're all the same as us and one day they'll come to us, give them time to learn

show them mercy, we're all in the same boat

I was a lurker and trolled r/cuckeveralone. I kept getting suspended, made new accounts until Reddit themselves ip banned me.