Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion were you guys ever punished at school

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
suspended twice in 5th grade (1st suspension was for only 1 day and the 2nd suspension was for a few weeks dont recall the exact time)

expelled once in 9th grade

lots of times

I’m sorry for being mean to you I love you bro and if you ever want to talk I’m hear for you.

6th and 7th grade were probably my worst years I was always wrote up and in ISS.

I love you and I’m sorry for mocking your age. It sucks you got bullied man you got any siblings?
did you read my bullying post? also no i am an only child

did you read my bullying post? also no i am an only child
i never got bullied I’m pretty popular with the boys and I tend to pick on the girls a lot. One time I grabbed a girl and made her kiss me on the lips I did get reported for sexual harassment but I mean hey a kiss is a kiss

Go to the gym bro and start fighting back :panties: trust me man

Yes all the time. I was always getting into fights, skipping homework, and never served detention. I just skipped until they walked me into the In-School Suspension hall and just read books and did homework all day. Those were good days. So much more relaxing than a boring lecture.

I think I got suspended like four times.

suspended twice in 5th grade (1st suspension was for only 1 day and the 2nd suspension was for a few weeks dont recall the exact time)

expelled once in 9th grade
many times, when I was in kindergarten, the teacher used to hit me with a stick very often
then, when i was in high school i was punished for not doing my homework, the teacher called my father, who beat me up for it
he also beat me because some bitches accused me falsely of having looked under their skirts

of course, my bullies were never punished for the shit they did to me

Got suspended several times during my high school years for mostly getting into fights and skipping classes.

[UWSL]Until the first year of high school I was an insufferable and arrogant idiot. Never was suspended, but received minor punishments several times. [/UWSL]