Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Were you guys as surprised as I was at how vicious the normies were towards Nikolas Cruz?

• Thread starter Mod King Xerxes
  • Start date
Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
I’ve been watching the family members of his victims on YouTube today make their various speeches to him and all I’ve witnessed to my amazement is pure hatred and again viciousness, with family members speaking of their glee and hopes that he suffer mightily in prison or be killed there or how they want to kill him themselves and how he should be afraid of them blah, blah, blah, etc, etc.

I guess it’s just jarring to me because I’m so used to seeing the influence of the Christian religion on people during these types of trials as I grew up and would watch bits and pieces of them occasionally.

Sure there’d at times be victims families just as vicious and hateful as in the Cruz case but mostly what I’d see as a youngster were victims families telling their victimizer/the accused etc, that though they are angry with the person now they know in time God will help them forgive the person and that they hope the person finds God and redemption in prison or another variation might go that they say they love the accuser as a fellow brother in Christ but don’t accept what they did and want the killer to reflect upon their actions while in prison and find sorrow, remorse and then forgiveness from God.

Many times this kind of compassion and showing of love when love is the last thing an apparently vicious killer expects moves them to break down into heavy sobs and tears and in the cases where said killer is not actually a psychopath or sociopath simply play acting to fool people with the tears the love shown probably does bring about guilt, sorrow and self reflection in the killer.

Whereas in Cruz’s case if I were him experiencing all of their hate, it’d be damn hard not to look at these people in total disgust and feel completely justified in what I had done.

So I guess I’m just saying as wacky as the Christian religion can sometimes or oftentimes be, there’s at least some deep wisdom in certain aspects or teachings of it which is probably in part what helps explain its longevity.

Though yeah seeing these families behavior towards Cruz it makes me wonder just how badly Christianity’s hold has weakened over western civilization in a pure curiosity sense due to incidents like this?

I’m not. I know that normies are out for blood. Huxley says morality is just an excuse to hurt people. If you think about it, the crime is already done. It’s not like the death penalty will do anything about it. They just want to kill him. Fucking normies man, they’re just as vicious as the school shooters

If someone killed my family member I would also want him dead. Thats natural.

It might be natural but not just. Read the Eumenides

Of course the mod pins himself again :feelsUgh:

It might be natural but not just. Read the Eumenides
I know it's not just, its revenge, eye for an eye and it doesn't solve anything, . It's based on emotions .I'm just being honest

no, I was expecting it

that's what they think of all s ubchad males

Lol. I'm inclined to agree with you're POV.

However, what puzzles me, is the complete lack of a big @Fat Link to this alleged yt content.

If I was him, listening to all they're spewed hatred, I would have told them....

"Too bad y'all weren't there! You all are the kind of scumbags that I'm sorry that i did not had the opportunity to shoot!" - Ivg (in video game)

People in the world are becoming more and more hateful. But they are trying to conceal it with their virtue-signalling, pro-humanitarian bs

The social contract is slowly eroding. People are gonna have to find new incentives and mechanisms of cope to extend its validity, or else it will lead to widescale disaster where everyone starts to war with each other. Either way, I dont care, because I don't consider myself a proud member of society

Last edited:
Christians are the biggest hypocrites you will ever meet. Their failure to protect young sub5 men is why a lot of people see how bullshit the religion is

I agree. That is my form of justice. Maybe a perfect human would be able to forgive, but I am not perfect.

God from a Christian standpoint would want them to forgive. They obviously aren’t practicing Christians.

If somebody did something to my family member, I would do anything I can to torture him for days with a nice iron. I don't understand mods obsession with the family that lost their kids in this massacre. I'm really trying to understand, are you trying to make the public hate us even more?

I’ve been watching the family members of his victims on YouTube today make their various speeches to him and all I’ve witnessed to my amazement is pure hatred and again viciousness, with family members speaking of their glee and hopes that he suffer mightily in prison or be killed there or how they want to kill him themselves and how he should be afraid of them blah, blah, blah, etc, etc.

I guess it’s just jarring to me because I’m so used to seeing the influence of the Christian religion on people during these types of trials as I grew up and would watch bits and pieces of them occasionally.

Sure there’d at times be victims families just as vicious and hateful as in the Cruz case but mostly what I’d see as a youngster were victims families telling their victimizer/the accused etc, that though they are angry with the person now they know in time God will help them forgive the person and that they hope the person finds God and redemption in prison or another variation might go that they say they love the accuser as a fellow brother in Christ but don’t accept what they did and want the killer to reflect upon their actions while in prison and find sorrow, remorse and then forgiveness from God.

Many times this kind of compassion and showing of love when love is the last thing an apparently vicious killer expects moves them to break down into heavy sobs and tears and in the cases where said killer is not actually a psychopath or sociopath simply play acting to fool people with the tears the love shown probably does bring about guilt, sorrow and self reflection in the killer.

Whereas in Cruz’s case if I were him experiencing all of their hate, it’d be damn hard not to look at these people in total disgust and feel completely justified in what I had done.

So I guess I’m just saying as wacky as the Christian religion can sometimes or oftentimes be, there’s at least some deep wisdom in certain aspects or teachings of it which is probably in part what helps explain its longevity.

Though yeah seeing these families behavior towards Cruz it makes me wonder just how badly Christianity’s hold has weakened over western civilization in a pure curiosity sense due to incidents like this?
I'd be pissed too if my family members were killed. Literally what did the family members do wrong... and Cruz isn't even incel... he had a girlfriend...

Tbh, they deserve it for forgiving psychopaths and narcissists and I am not talking about Cruz. I am talking about themselves, their wives their children. They are the root of evil, NPCs make everything worse they can't create or think, just consume and destroy.

Psychopaths vs schizophrenics

After his sentence is handed he should say he wished he could’ve killed more

it's annoying to see these people crying but it makes sense they want to make nicolas die so they act in the most desperate way possible

What a dumbass could have been coping in his basement but is now rotting in solitary with fuck all to do

It is honestly really stupid and entitled how they act like justice wasnt served. The dude's going to serve life in prison, but these NPCs acting like he's walking away scot free. Most civilized countries dont even have the death penalty. Ironically, it shows the "victims" are no less barbaric and selfish and evil than Cruz was.

If somebody did something to my family member, I would do anything I can to torture him for days with a nice iron. I don't understand mods obsession with the family that lost their kids in this massacre. I'm really trying to understand, are you trying to make the public hate us even more?
1. Well naturally. You’re a Jew aren’t you? “Never forgive, never forget” is your people’s motto right? :feelshehe:

2. Come on “Abe”! :feelshaha:

You old Jews are supposed to be highly Intelligent!! :feelsPop:

Thus you should correctly understand that this topic here is almost if not entirely about my utter fascination with how Christianity’s influence over these parent’s and or loved one’s of Cruz’s victims is seemingly either completely non existent or so warped these individuals don’t understand at all that the core of the religion is the forgiveness of others and especially those considered the worst of the worst (like Cruz here)but in truth ALL sin is abominable before the eyes of God, which means a person telling even the smallest of white lies is equally worthy of being sent to Hell when they die (if non repentant of that sin) as a mass murdering rapist and child molestor would be (whom is also unrepentant).

Thus Christ died to save both kinds of sinners and all different kinds of sinners actually but I digress.

Again it’s just fascinating to see how quickly Jew/Liberal social engineering has eroded or warped Christianity’s influence/message in the western world where the religion has been ascendant for so long.

1. Well naturally. You’re a Jew aren’t you? “Never forgive, never forget” is your people’s motto right? :feelshehe:

2. Come on “Abe”! :feelshaha:

You old Jews are supposed to be highly Intelligent!! :feelsPop:

Thus you should correctly understand that this topic here is almost if not entirely about my utter fascination with how Christianity’s influence over these parent’s and or loved one’s of Cruz’s victims is seemingly either completely non existent or so warped these individuals don’t understand at all that the core of the religion is the forgiveness of others and especially those considered the worst of the worst (like Cruz here)but in truth ALL sin is abominable before the eyes of God, which means a person telling even the smallest of white lies is equally worthy of being sent to Hell when they die (if non repentant of that sin) as a mass murdering rapist and child molestor would be (whom is also unrepentant).

Thus Christ died to save both kinds of sinners and all different kinds of sinners actually but I digress.

Again it’s just fascinating to see how quickly Jew/Liberal social engineering has eroded or warped Christianity’s influence/message in the western world where the religion has been ascendant for so long.
1. Yes.

2. So, you want to tell me that before the large Jewish influence on the press and the society, let's say in the 17th Century in some rural area of north Spain, a child killer will not be boiled to death? Christian world was never "turn your second cheek for another slap" type of place.

2. So, you want to tell me that before the large Jewish influence on the press and the society, let's say in the 17th Century in some rural area of north Spain, a child killer will not be boiled to death? Christian world was never "turn your second cheek for another slap" type of place.
Alright I see your point.

The world has always I suppose been quite vicious Christian ruled or otherwise.

Hell it wasn’t all that long ago people were being tarred and feathered for various moderate to minor crimes/offenses.

I had this precise thought when I watched the court videos.

Also I'm sure their behavior would've been different if he were chad

Also JFL at modniks always pinning their own threads

However, what puzzles me, is the complete lack of a big @
Fat Link
@Fat Link to this alleged yt content
:feelsgah:

I'm more shocked by the vitriol towards defense counsel than towards the defendant.

I was more surprised at Cruz being a literal retard and still managing to rack up a pretty high score.

But I mean, I understand why they're mad at him and I'd say it's an apt reaction from a normie.

Why are you simping for them? They don't deserve a shred of sympathy.

They don't deserve a shred of sympathy.
agreed fuck these normscum families im glad they lost their piece of shit overprivileged scumfuck normfaggot children. PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAS FOOTAGE OF THEM CRYING IN THEIR CUMSKIN FAGGOT CHILDREN GRAVES SEND IT HERE OR TO MY PM

Why are you simping for them? They don't deserve a shred of sympathy.
Why they not deserve sympathy? They lost their kids. This is a terrible loss.

agreed fuck these normscum families im glad they lost their piece of shit overprivileged scumfuck normfaggot children. PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAS FOOTAGE OF THEM CRYING IN THEIR CUMSKIN FAGGOT CHILDREN GRAVES SEND IT HERE OR TO MY PM
Did you watch the sentencing?

Why they not deserve sympathy? They lost their kids. This is a terrible loss.
Because they have done nothing but spit on the Constitution. I've never seen any other victims of crime make a spectacle like this. Attack the defendant, not the jury, not the defense. They hate the Second Amendment. They hate the Sixth Amendment. They hate the Eighth Amendment. They're fundamentally entitled for thinking that the legal system should cater to their whims and their whims only.

Also, why the fuck do you sympathize with normies who lose their kids? It's not like you're going to have kids of your own.

>everyone watching in the news of a kid going to jail for killing 17 ppl 5 years ago

>meanwhile in Chicago

Did you watch the sentencing?

Because they have done nothing but spit on the Constitution. I've never seen any other victims of crime make a spectacle like this. Attack the defendant, not the jury, not the defense. They hate the Second Amendment. They hate the Sixth Amendment. They hate the Eighth Amendment. They're fundamentally entitled for thinking that the legal system should cater to their whims and their whims only.

Also, why the fuck do you sympathize with normies who lose their kids? It's not like you're going to have kids of your own.
When you lose your kids all your mind is going upside down. Because of this, I give them a lot of leeway.

I'm not understanding the question. So, if I was born without legs I can't sympathize with someone that had his legs cut by criminals or terrorists?

When you lose your kids all your mind is going upside down. Because of this, I give them a lot of leeway.

I'm not understanding the question. So, if I was born without legs I can't sympathize with someone that had his legs cut by criminals or terrorists?
I don't.

These are the same people who think others don't deserve freedom of expression, the right to self-defense, the right to a fair trial by a unanimous jury. When so much of the left already wants to curtail the civil rights of incels, why have sympathy for people who are outright hostile to the idea of rights in general?

They are pieces of shit and I do not give a single flying fuck that their kids are dead. An incel's constitutional rights matter more than anyone's dead kids.

Cruz will serve the rest of his life in prison. What more do they expect? What more do they think they deserve?

Anyone have a link to the video of the shooting?

One of the parents said to Cruz that they watched it, so I figure it must be out there somewhere, unless it’s a private video only the cops have access to??

Anyone have a link to the video of the shooting?

One of the parents said to Cruz that they watched it, so I figure it must be out there somewhere, unless it’s a private video only the cops have access to??
It's private.

No.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Mr. Cruz's mental illness could've been caught if he had only received fair and reasonable treatment. By allowing the students to severely bully this unstable man, he was pushed to his limits and reacted in a horrific way.\n\nLet us remember the Golden Rule: \"Do unto others as you wish done unto you\" - Had he been treated properly, I doubt he would've been filled with enough hatred and delusion to commit a massacre.",
"headline": "Parkland suspect: Voice told him to burn, kill, destroy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-exclaimed-kill-florida-school-shooting-202804980.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:50:39 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Are you threatening his life?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-exclaimed-kill-florida-school-shooting-202804980.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:41:33 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Or....you merely chose to ignore the obvious signs of mental illness.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:35:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Psychosis and PTSD are often worsened by constant bullying. Nikolas should've received top-notch therapies to reduce the risk of an incident like this.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:34:37 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Years of bullying and abuse worsened his psychosis, leading to the massacre.\n\nI'm sure he is amenable to treatment.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:27:01 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Explain your point. Nikolas is psychotic.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:21:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "He is obligated to a fair trial. There is evidence to prove that Mr. Cruz is in need of hospitalization rather than imprisonment.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:18:54 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Psychosis during the commission of a crime is sufficient for the insanity defense. Mr. Cruz must receive a fair trial followed by hospitalization and psychiatric therapies.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:16:02 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Disrespectful and degenerated. You should be ashamed for treating a mentally ill man like this.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:11:44 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Clearly an onset of schizophrenia. Hospitalization is necessary.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:08:53 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Anything to make whites seem like angels, yes?",
"headline": "Body found as police search disused quarry for missing midwife",
"url": "https://uk.news.yahoo.com/missing-midwife-samantha-eastwood-apos-183744515.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:04:46 UTC 2018"
},
{

I don't.

These are the same people who think others don't deserve freedom of expression, the right to self-defense, the right to a fair trial by a unanimous jury. When so much of the left already wants to curtail the civil rights of incels, why have sympathy for people who are outright hostile to the idea of rights in general?

They are pieces of shit and I do not give a single flying fuck that their kids are dead. An incel's constitutional rights matter more than anyone's dead kids.

Cruz will serve the rest of his life in prison. What more do they expect? What more do they think they deserve?

Some people from USA in this forum want to limit the rights of women, to kill the Jews, to segragate blacks. I'm sure that is also hostile to the Constitution: 14A and 19A for example.
But we understand why they say it, right? It's all coming from terrible pain. You don't ban them, we, the more mature and intelligent people here, are giving them leeway because we understand from where those edgy things are coming. So, I believe that those parents should receive the same leeway from us.

I laughed when I watched the sentencing. All I can think is nothing they do will ever bring those kids back. It's all a load of shit they should've just executed Cruz and be done with it. These dog and pony shows offer absolutely nothing, there's nothing positive from them at all. Your children were murdered because your society is shit and it creates deranged people with no help from their childhood and their mental illness and spite builds up into their percieved "revenge".

I can't see why Cruz didn't kill himself after the shooting, what's the point of living after that? Surely it would've been easier to just die.

They're all just government distractions and tools these shooters, nothing cool about them.

yeah the victims families are a bunch of whiney clowns who deserve a smack in their faggot faces

if I were him experiencing all of their hate, it’d be damn hard not to look at these people in total disgust and feel completely justified in what I had done.
the Nikolas Cruz trial showed the world how vicious and hateful your average normie is against non-NT individuals. If the parents act like that, it is entirely reasonable to assume their kids were equally as vicious and hateful against all non-NT non-Chad males.

I wondered: is Nikolas the monster? Or is he merely a guy who snapped due to years of mistreatment by the actual monsters --- normies?

I'd say "nothing of value was lost", but I can't say that. Nikolas lost his freedom for no good reason.

All civilized societies used to acknowledge a wronged man has the right to revenge.

The idea that a male can be bullied, beaten and mistreated all his life and still NEVER be legitimized in resorting to violence against his abusers used to be applied exclusively to men in the condition of slaves and to beasts of burden all through history.

Last edited:
I can see why the families are angry but they would act so much differently if he were a Chad. They would offer to pray for him, things like that.