Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you birthed premature?

Sloth.Belgrade

Sloth.Belgrade

Noodle Enjoyer, Kpop Listener, And Lions Fan
★★★★★
I was premature by a month and 3 days
This caused me to be birthed without fully developed lungs
So that, combined with my asthma treatments as a child, is why i have a smokers-like cough despite not being a smoker

No I was birthed 1 month later than expected.

Do you believe you being prematurely born is the reason you're an incel? I was almost on the dot and still here we are

I was born with deformed feet and calves. Now I have disproportionally slim legs and a few scars after surgeries.

Do you believe you being prematurely born is the reason you're an incel? I was almost on the dot and still here we are
No
There are other reasons why i'm incel

I was born with a nuchal cord hanging myself, my fate was poetically destined by my cord.

No
There are other reasons why i'm incel
Ok, just wondered if your question had any "deeper" meaning to it or if you just curios about others

16 days prior to the expected date

No but i was a miracle. The doctor said that there was only a 30% chance that i could be born, because my mom was pretty much infertile and my dad had some problems with his prostate.

No but i was a miracle. The doctor said that there was only a 30% chance that i could be born, because my mom was pretty much infertile and my dad had some problems with his prostate.
How old were your parents?

I was born with a nuchal cord hanging myself, my fate was poetically destined by my cord.
bebe spermatozoide cioran ne 4chan suicide depressif nouveau frog pendaison other ovule grenouille pepe depression kek naissance foetus
never began

Yes. 2 months premature and weighed 4.5 pounds only. Needed NICU care for days to live. I was also born via C section to a 40 year old mother. I have various chronic health issues and mental health disorders too

My birth gave my mom permanent relapsing cramps for the rest of her life iirc
I was born making foids suffer

I've been told that i've been given birth at a more later faze. Apparently when i was inside the lomb, somehow the umbilical cord got around my neck and it was chocking me (not joking at all or trying to be funny/edgy).

I could have actually ropped as an unborn baby LMAO. Shame it didn't happen tho...

Yes. A month or so I guess.