Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you already depressed pre blackpill or only after it????

Were you already depressed before you was blackpilled???

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I was already many years depressed before I was blackpilled. Its fucking over. I hate myself and everybody. Never was happy in the last 10 years.

I was already many years depressed before I was blackpilled. Its fucking over. I hate myself and everybody. Never was happy in the last 10 years.
why did you change your avi back!!!!!

No. I was a bluepilled retard who lived in delusions with no depression. Cause I still coped by thinking personality matters, I still have chance, and I'll just make money

No, I was redpilled and believed I had a chance

I was deluded before, can't say that I'm depressed now but the reality of the situation is grim.

I have been depressed since puberty, even during my bluepilled years i wanted to die. Getting blackpilled didn't change a thing about my depression.

My first suicide attempt was at age six.

Yes bro yes man yes broman

have always been blackpilled to some extent, but yes depression was before i found out exactly what it was

No, I was a bluepilled fool who still thought he had a chance.

I was depressed before, but thought it was my fault that I was treated like shit BC of muh personality. I found blackpill and it made me more depressed, because now I know its close to impossible for me to rejoin society.

i was depressed before blackpill but now im coping and im doing fine

Ive been depressed since as long as I can remember

before -depress , after -sui depress but somehow FREE

Yes tbh, if anything knowing the blackpill actually made me less depressed. Then at least I knew about all the shit that was tormenting me before I was clueless but still suffered.