Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were there ever foids who were genuinely nice to you

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
We all know that most foids at least are wicked beings who view us as lower than dirt. Of course there are many who pretend to be nice to us and others who don't even pretend. But for me there was once in a blue moon a foid who was actually friendly to me. Not because I was special to her or anything but because she was nice to everyone, enough that she even treated subhumans like me well. I think I can count on one hand the number of foids who were like that since middle school. Quite a bit more including elementary and earlier. It became almost exponentially less common from elementary to college.

There was one in particular who I always remember. She was a grade ahead and we were in a math class together. She would always come up to talk to me (again I'm not a fakecel she did it to everyone) and one time she even said that we should be friends. I scoffed at the suggestion and said "yeah right" since it seemed so absurd I thought she was messing with me. Then she looked kind of disappointed and went away. After a few moments my autistic brain finally caught up and realized that she might've meant it. It really sucks that not only do low-status guys like me have few opportunities to form relationships, but due to bitterness and inexperience we end up wrecking the few opportunities we do get.

Once when I was in the hospital med student petite cute jb foid was really nice to me, she even cooked me a meal because I didn't liked the hospital food.

Maybe some of my high school teachers

Once when I was in the hospital med student petite cute jb foid was really nice to me, she even cooked me a meal because I didn't liked the hospital food.
:chad:

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Yes.
Maybe some of my high school teachers
Same, probably because i was one of the few people who actually bothered to study and do his homework there.

Aside from old ladies I would say 2.

Older women are nicer idk why but never any young foids

-foid nice to me in text chat, saw my face then immediate went no contact forever. Jfl. She probably thought i was a Chad. I was like damn.
-foid nice to me as a customer service in a busy line for a 10 seconds. Of course she has to be nice it's her job or she would get fired, also probably out of habit since she was fine with all the other customers. But i guess i creeped her out hard in those 10 seconds i was looking at her so she practically ran away to this ridiculously tall chad i didn't even notice before. I was like holy shit why would you get so creeped out by me when you talk to thousands of people every day. Damn.i made her feel unsafe so easily jfl
-foid nice to me when i was grading her work. Then the moment i passed her work she became extremely mean. I was like holy shit seriously. She was just deceiving me to get good grades. What was so brutal about it was how unnecessary it was. I would literally leave in just 5 seconds but somehow she just found it so important to make me know she hates my soul. Or i guess maybe she was so disgusted that she couldn't even wait 5 seconds to express herself. Damn.

Last edited:
Does feeling pity count as being nice? Then yes, some women were nice to me because they felt pity towards me.

Only waitresses or bartenders but it's because they want tips
Outside of service sector (ie work, school), they were nice but it was ALWAYS with an ulterior motive
Otherwise, foids are very cold, dismissive, and condescending. Or, as I described in a post yesterday, sometimes laugh at me

I think because they were just raised to not be cunts unlike millennial and younger women, and they don't worry about being approached like younger women who automatically assume you're a "creep".
-foid nice to me in text chat, saw my face then immediate went no contact forever. Jfl. She probably thought i was a Chad. I was like damn.
Fucking brutal
Then the moment i passed her work she became extremely mean.
This is what I mean about most foids' niceties being fake.

Yes, but I don't like to talk about it.

My grandmothers.

When i was a kid there was a childless woman who was attached to me almost like she was my mother. Things tend to be complicated later when you have interact with a bunch of foids as a teen. The real pressure starts and adds up.

Genuine niceness? No. Even my cousin foids hate me. The only time i they are nice to me is when i need them, i am good at fixing computers and when they need me they contact me.

But after being used so many times i started rejecting everyone about that, i would've spent hours and days sometimes to fix their PC for FREE, but when i ask them for a date, now that's crossing the line, absolutely brutal :kys:

in school there was a foid with faint looking monobrow and some hair growth above lip (moustache?), your typical ugly pajeeta who would at max be married off to some uglycel in arranged marriage;

i once came to know she was praising me for being good student, being inquisive about topics and helping others by sharing notes and what not; she was telling all these to a certain neighbour of mine.

in return i just went to her and said "hey i heard you were praising me at (neighbour's place), thanks for that" and she smiled in return and it ended there.

lately i kinda thought over it perhaps if i had went into relationship with her i could've ascended with someone who genuinely saw me in positive light; we both were of same caste so in that way also it would've worked out nicely for us without causing any problems etc...but after school we both moved away to far places for college and never met again. She was ugly but with some trip to beauty parlour and makeup she would've looked at least 6/10 for some time.

Only while jawfrauding in high school. That should've blackpilled me but I attributed it to nofap instead.

Not once in my lifetime.

My grandma only because she’s old my own mother treats me like shit because of my inceldom and foids hate me

1669771834866-png.681569

Besides my mom, only female therapists.
It’s kind of their job to be nice to me, so I don’t think it really counts.
The female therapists I’ve had over the years have been the only conversations I’ve ever had with females.
Everyone wonders what is wrong with me. What is it that has really hurt me and has made me so sad? What has made me this way?
It is the complete lack of female interaction on a social level.
Never a female friend.
Therapists are not a replacement for friends.

We all know that most foids at least are wicked beings who view us as lower than dirt. Of course there are many who pretend to be nice to us and others who don't even pretend. But for me there was once in a blue moon a foid who was actually friendly to me. Not because I was special to her or anything but because she was nice to everyone, enough that she even treated subhumans like me well. I think I can count on one hand the number of foids who were like that since middle school. Quite a bit more including elementary and earlier. It became almost exponentially less common from elementary to college.

There was one in particular who I always remember. She was a grade ahead and we were in a math class together. She would always come up to talk to me (again I'm not a fakecel she did it to everyone) and one time she even said that we should be friends. I scoffed at the suggestion and said "yeah right" since it seemed so absurd I thought she was messing with me. Then she looked kind of disappointed and went away. After a few moments my autistic brain finally caught up and realized that she might've meant it. It really sucks that not only do low-status guys like me have few opportunities to form relationships, but due to bitterness and inexperience we end up wrecking the few opportunities we do get.
Old foids n beckies were Nice to me

I never know if they are pretending or being sincere.

I notice that younger foids tend to be more disrespectful as well. They probably always have a hunch that every guy wants to date them and also when older women kind of know that it's over for them? Well, old women can still almost get any guys they want still since there's the whole milf/cougar fetish thing.
Yes, but I don't like to talk about it.
Yeah, it would also give a false promise of every foid being "nice." It's very well-known that foids hate ugly men. Most people are pretty respectful to others because they care about their self-image and always want to a make good impression. People generally do this (men too, not only women).
I never know if they are pretending or being sincere.
It's mostly a larp/facade. They just everyone to know or acknowledge that they're a "good person." Of course, getting to the gritty of it in a way a lot of foids are douchebags/assholes when they're their trueselves.

They are not capable of being genuinely nice to anyone.

Only at work because they're forced to be nice to everyone. In middle school I was a cutecel, and had a few girls interested in me, but I ignored them because I wasn't interested in girls at the time. But now that I'm an adult, I look way worse. Short, balding, and face aged like shit. I have zero pull now.

Only at work because they're forced to be nice to everyone. In middle school I was a cutecel, and had a few girls interested in me, but I ignored them because I wasn't interested in girls at the time. But now that I'm an adult, I look way worse. Short, balding, and face aged like shit. I have zero pull now.
Same for me. I used to look fine but now my face is extremely asymmetrical and I fell far behind the curve in height. Acne scars also ruined me.

Only ever nice if they can get something out of it. Otherwise I'm worth less than a street rat.