Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were there ANY based high IQ people in the 2000s? any corners that talked about inceldom before ER?

Well?

• Everywhere was PUA. Bluepill Undiagnosed Autism. And you'd be called crazy for pointing out what wom

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • They were somewhere.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
PUA just shows there were so many unrecognized unrefined anxious notions but no real articulation around the superficiality of women. Imagine that ER was the ultimate stepping stone lmao to finally having a sitdown about what feminism was doing to us as a species. Them living in fantasy land only wanting chad.

No blackpill places ever. And stupid stuff schopenhauer said about women was all there was? pff

Idk if there was, probably somewhere on 4chan. It's an interesting point that the rise of BP coincided with the rise of social media. Female behavior in the old times was simply far more localized so it was hard to connect the dots between the losers. I guess it reached critical mass at some point.

Even before ER did his massacre he proclaimed himself as an incel in obscure old PUA forums. So, yeah 100%

PUA just shows there were so many unrecognized unrefined anxious notions but no real articulation around the superficiality of women. Imagine that ER was the ultimate stepping stone lmao to finally having a sitdown about what feminism was doing to us as a species. Them living in fantasy land only wanting chad.
Inceldom began its growth in the early 2010s, before that it remained plus or minus at the level of 10% and in 2018 it covered almost 30% of men.

Idk if there was, probably somewhere on 4chan. It's an interesting point that the rise of BP coincided with the rise of social media. Female behavior in the old times was simply far more localized so it was hard to connect the dots between the losers. I guess it reached critical mass at some point.
BP?

And we live in the world of cell phones now so 80% of men are one step away incels who are playing the uphill battle. Maybe 90%.

Inceldom began its growth in the early 2010s, before that it remained plus or minus at the level of 10% and in 2018 it covered almost 30% of men.
I'm more so talking about its circulation as an ideology.

Even before ER did his massacre he proclaimed himself as an incel in obscure old PUA forums. So, yeah 100%
Who? and so you're basically telling me back then incel wasn't even locally known enough to be a forum at all.

Who? and so you're basically telling me back then incel wasn't even locally known enough to be a forum at all.
ER, Elliot rodger called himself an incel on a forum similar to this where he went by the name of "Purifier"

Elliot merely just popularized the term.

The earliest I saw was 2011 on Bodybuilding.com where redpill was being discussed, but there have been small forums for loveshy people since the early 00's.

The earliest I saw was 2011 on Bodybuilding.com where redpill was being discussed, but there have been small forums for loveshy people since the early 00's.
yeah but would they be elaborate and talk about geopolitical/ genetic/race/anthropological/history hierarchy stuff like we do on here?

definitely not en-masse as it exists today. Most likely there were certain individuals having problems similar to ours, speaking out, but inceldom as a large demographical trend is a new occurence. Remember that social media only skyrocketed in 2006 and widespread dating apps came even later. Perhaps the thing is there weren't much to talk about, at least in a sence we understand inceldom today. To be treated like us pre-sexual inflation you oughta to be the most true of truecells and even then there were no group of people to share your problems with.

No, they weren't anywhere.

Even the ugliest loser men still thought they had a chance until the 2000s or so until the internet became normified, because they did. Even if it was just fucked up betabux divorce rape situations.

definitely not en-masse as it exists today. Most likely there were certain individuals having problems similar to ours, speaking out, but inceldom as a large demographical trend is a new occurence. Remember that social media only skyrocketed in 2006 and widespread dating apps came even later. Perhaps the thing is there weren't much to talk about, at least in a sence we understand inceldom today. To be treated like us pre-sexual inflation you oughta to be the most true of truecells and even then there were no group of people to share your problems with.
You really think women in the 80s and 90s didn't have a snooty (oh yeah whatever not hot guy)? do you think there was still a chance for them to be decent/ patient/ kind on the average and not see things with a feminist slut looking glass?

Inceldom wasn't such a wide spread problem even 10 years ago, lookism wasn't nearly as bad, MTNs were getting laid easily and LTNs still had a chance. The notion of women being inferior to us always existed though, so there were always groups of based men acknowledging this hard-to-ignore fact somewhere, they were just using different words and terminologies.
I remember somewhere back in early 00's my father was telling me women were shallow and unintelligent, and his friends would frequently come over to our place to drink together and they would all agree on that, but I was too young to understand what they were talking about.

((((((We)))))) are working hard to making sure no incels touch a pussy

Inceldom wasn't such a wide spread problem even 10 years ago, lookism wasn't nearly as bad, MTNs were getting laid easily and LTNs still had a chance. The notion of women being inferior to us always existed though, so there were always groups of based men acknowledging this hard-to-ignore fact somewhere, they were just using different words and terminologies.
I remember somewhere back in early 00's my father was telling me women were shallow and unintelligent, and his friends would frequently come over to our place to drink together and they would all agree on that, but I was too young to understand what they were talking about.
Let’s say a boomer were hesring you in disbelief. What verifiable things would you show to tell him the blackpill and the descension of society

There were incel forums back with AOL dial up. How old are you?

No, they weren't anywhere.

Even the ugliest loser men still thought they had a chance until the 2000s or so until the internet became normified, because they did. Even if it was just fucked up betabux divorce rape situations.
I thought I still had a chance until my early 30s

Well ER wrote about a forum of lonely men in his manifesto that he regularly visited.

Dont remember the name of it, but it doesnt exist anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back