Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were the Nazis red pilled?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I'm not particularly genocidal but you can't deny that their aesthetics was badass as fuck and a society where everyone helps each other sounds nice in theory.
nazi-propaganda-11-1024x683.jpg

I don't know, but Nazism is a chad-worshiping ideology founded by incel-tier men.

I don't know, but Nazism is a chad-worshiping ideology founded by incel-tier men.
The opposite. Chads were used as cannon fodder. Incels would naturally gravitate towards occupations which don't involve fighting.

On gender dynamics kind of tbh. Just like modern day parts of Australia away from the cities and suburbs where they have a more conventional view of gender relations.

The world lost ww2

I'm not particularly genocidal but you can't deny that their aesthetics was badass as fuck and a society where everyone helps each other sounds nice in theory.
nazi-propaganda-11-1024x683.jpg

They used clever propaganda techniques, visuals and grand architecture to amaze and dazzle people, though seeing as a lot of the pictures were in black and white it doesn't quite have the same impact they would have had at the time.

o.jpg

They are faggots, but there uniform was cool.