Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were the 60s the golden age for incels?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
How did 5'2 Charlie Manson get a harem of beckys to do whatever he wanted them to

I would say the 50s.

Golden age for incels has to be like the 15th century. Cant trade your cow and get a peasant broad, just pillage one. :bigbrain:

I would say the 50s.
I would say anything before the historical agricultural revolution myself personally, but things really went downhill after the invention of mass production and manufacturing, however. :feelsjuice:
How did 5'2 Charlie Manson get a harem of beckys to do whatever he wanted them to
The fear of death and murder has a way of convincing anybody of anything really, then there are the drugs also. Female drug addicts will do anything for dope, the 1960s up to our present time has provided much evidence of that simple fact. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I would say the 50s.
50s, and up to mid-60s. I'm 100% fucking confident I would not be an adult virgin had I been alive in that era.

IT love to argue that "those loser incels would be alone in the fifties too, because they're horrible people", but that's complete fucking nonsense

Foids in the 50s were desperate to get married, and get married before 25, for being an old maid was equivalent to a man being an incel nowadays; foids had to be thirsty back then. They were forced to be less picky and have more realistic expectations. There was no pill, so it was risky to fuck around with a bad boy that had clear pump-and-dump vibes. If her misadventures created an oopsies, getting an abortion was difficult to impossible, and being a single mother was shameful, not just her but her parents as well.
All a man in the fifties had to do to be considered a catch was to have: a stable source of income, no vices, not mentally retarded, and not physically disfigured. Now, I don't even need to repeat what women consider necessary just to get a fucking first date, you guys are already familiar with foid's laundry list of must-haves.
If a girl dressed sluttly and was groped, the typical response would have been "what did you expect?"
Also, what happened in the private household was exactly that, private.

golden age for incels was pre colonial india probably, seeing as most of them come from there so clearly they were breeding

The fact that sexlesness has risen just proves how easy it was then vs now. Just have a job and not be a complete moron was the name of the game.

anywhere before second world war is a hellhole for incels for you have to work backbreaking to earn your bread and with shit genetics most incels wouldn't last long in those conditions

Free Love and LSD, the most ugliest, hairiest, stinkiest men were getting the pusi for no work at all.

The 60s-90s by far. Look at all the ugly ass boomers who got to reproduce and have massive sex parties with tons of women during Woodstock. Ugly men did and were able to reproduce back then fairly easily. Compared to today, where it's easier for a 5'9, average looking male in his 20s to find millions of dollars in gold ingots under his house than it is for him to get a girlfriend who isn't morbidly obese.

The 60s-90s by far. Look at all the ugly ass boomers who got to reproduce and have massive sex parties with tons of women during Woodstock.
god damn gen X and boomers really did leave with us with nothing both financially and pussy wise.

There were still various standards men had to meet even back then amongst the sexual revolution. In order to ascend you couldn't be atrociously overweight or below a 3/10 plus you couldn't be a complete social outcast. Being socially acceptable/neurotypical was key during those days from an ascension perspective.

Being socially acceptable/neurotypical was key during those days from an ascension perspective.
which was undoubtedly much easier since we weren't as atomized and you could talk to people with out being viewed as untrust worthy off the bat.

I'd prefer to have live'd in the same era' as Leonardo daVinci.

He was white, and young white foids are very impressionable, Charles Manson had a lot of charisma.