Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're supposed to be out partying, fucking our gf, etc right now.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
But no, we are too ugly to have that and we are only getting older. SMH this incel life is cruel.

I know, was just to for a walk in my uni (its around 10pm) and literally saw so may people out with friends or heading to a party and I just fucking want to shoot my self for having nothing other to do than ldar

No, i want an average looking wife to have dinner, watch movies etc wth. Fuck partying, drugs and alcohol.

Dekim said:
No, i want an average looking wife to have dinner, watch movies etc wth. Fuck partying, drugs and alcohol.

lame

Dekim said:
My man

Spending my whole weekend here :)

Sadist said:

You probobly teencel or something. Companionship>degenerate lifestyle.

WorldRulerAisha said:
My man

Spending my whole weekend here :)

I spend all of my free time here. Not just the weekends lol

wish i had a gf to stay home with me forever and never go outside

i can imagine all the roasties having fun and buildin amazing memories that they will talk with their friends

Dekim said:

same cept i want a 6+ wife.

imbored21 said:

Kys

Dekim said:

Yea same as you can see  :bigsmile:

Westcoastincel said:
i can imagine all the roasties having fun and buildin amazing memories that they will talk with their friends

What do they even do that's so much fun?

Drink too much and suck on Chad's dick? So much fun bro.

imbored21 said:

JFL 

Gimme a girl like this that'd be faithful, and you'll never hear me bitching again. 

1495625269523.png

Dekim said:

I crave companionship too, but it is a waste of life to not experience all the fun things there are too do in life. unless you are a churchcel there is no reason why not too try it unless you are lame. Also lol at the fact that you want to live a moderate life after all this blackpill especially if you are old, the older you get the less chances of finding a woman your age who isn't or never was a degenerate

Sadist said:
I crave companionship too, but it is a waste of life to not experience all the fun things there are too do in life. unless you are a churchcel there is no reason why not too try it unless you are lame. Also lol at the fact that you want to live a moderate life after all this blackpill especially if you are old, the older you get the less chances of finding a woman your age who isn't or never was a degenerate

Tbh, i'm at a point where i wouldn't care too much even if she was a hooker before, as long as she will commit to be a housewife and raise kids. As much of a cuck as i may sound, i realise that there's no other chance.

Dekim said:
Tbh, i'm at a point where i wouldn't care too much even if she was a hooker before, as long as she will commit to be a housewife and raise kids. As much of a cuck as i may sound, i realise that there's no other chance.

Dude, just no.

If you really want that you can have that though but you will probably get divorce raped.

They'll be burning in Hellfire later.

nah id rather stay in my house than try to socialize with those evil degenerate scum

didn't mean to post here

Ehhhh I don't like parties