Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We're reaching cucking levels we couldn't imagine were possible

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190822 092956

Thank you cucks for your contribution to hypergamy. May maggots eat your living body.

her hand look bigger than mine

WTF?!
Shoot that bitch and the fucking cuck
full

Its fake btw, the foid was making fun of cucks

This is what happens when TV promotes this shit for decades.

IT making up an excuse for this whore

Inceltears would say he is the chad because he is the one betabuxing for her now in a sexless relationship.

cucks are the lowest form of life

Why do fat ugly whores like that brag they manipulated a low iq desperate soy fag? And jfl at her taking a picture of only the ring, and not her cuck husband she was talking down about.

Cucks and women should be executed.

cucks are the lowest form of life
Their balls must be non-existent for letting their landwhale rostie wives embarrass them publicly.

What did he see in her besides 20 different types of DNA?

Why are cucks so stupid?

Can I really call myself an incel if I've never experienced enough thirst to pursue an ugly hand like that? I wouldn't even want to hold it.

Can I really call myself an incel if I've never experienced enough thirst to pursue an ugly hand like that? I wouldn't even want to hold it.
Yes. It's perfectly fine not to want to marry a whale. If they can shit on short guys that can't do anything about their height, we should also shit on whales because they can lose weight

Yes. It's perfectly fine not to want to marry a whale. If they can shit on short guys that can't do anything about their height, we should also shit on whales because they can lose weight
I know it's perfectly fine and morally acceptable, but it does mean in these respects I am volcel.

I think it's more like gigachad is volcel towards 80% of females while we are volcel to 10% of them? Chad lands at least 3/4 of his remaining 20% while we land none of our remaining 90%.

:waitwhat: why would she admit these things publicly?