Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're only like 100 people...

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
In the Incel forum community. Man we're such a little tight knit community aren't we

Now we need to start getting along with eachother because we’re all apart of the same family.

100 people in the entire Incel community ? Cause this forum alone has more active members than that

I mean real active members, about 100.

we are the basement dwellers stay close bros

Honestly our influence is growing imo I'm seeing our terminology used on 4chan and even reddit. Not just blackpill terminology but terminology specific to this site so it must be coming from here

Honestly our influence is growing imo I'm seeing our terminology used on 4chan and even reddit. Not just blackpill terminology but terminology specific to this site so it must be coming from here
What terminology is specific to this site :feelsaww: ?

We are the Sparta :lasereyes:
what is your profession?

What terminology is specific to this site :feelsaww: ?
Most recent one was a 4chan thread about the dogpill. I've seen threads there about foids fucking dogs before but nobody had ever used the term dogpill there before so I think it came from here

Not 100, I'd say a bit more.
But yeah we're not many.

T
In the Incel forum community. Man we're such a little tight knit community aren't we
there are lots of incels out there who don't call themselves incels

Most recent one was a 4chan thread about the dogpill. I've seen threads there about foids fucking dogs before but nobody had ever used the term dogpill there before so I think it came from here
Maybe but I thought the dogpill came from r9k

You shall be 6
3eg7hfecoqh81.jpg
Yeah, I shall! Thanks!

Math is racist!