Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious were normies and people in general always degenrate or did things actually change?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
need some high IQcels and also oldcels for this

This question has really interested in me, were normies always this degenerated, did teens and even adults always were taking drugs at an early age,
talking a lot of degenerate shit so openly with each other or is it something new?

I mean boomers always say "in my age people weren't like X" but maybe they are just idealizing, or perhaps its not the first generation,
but only third, maybe its a continuation since a few generations and it only got worse

anyways my point is, were people always like this in secret? or is it something that every generation does, and boomers just idealize themselves
I haven't been able to find any good evidences whatsoever expect ones from boomers, which are probably not very reliable

my guess is that it started with the baby boomers which started to talk a lot about freedom and Generation jones which probably gave those
ideas in the first place, it started to get worse as the years went, however teens always did some degenerate thing, but it wasn't that wide spread
and they usually kept it a secret instead of looking it as a trophy and something to brag about

@Gymcelled @Ecstasy

Tag also oldcels if possible

Last edited:
I think it changed, because normies from XIX and XX Sec, seemed to be pretty based

I think it changed, because normies from XIX and XX Sec, seemed to be pretty based
the thing is that you don't know if they are different because of the age, people usually start calming down after age 30 and
their behavior changes

They have always been degenerate. Even my grandmother did drugs when she was a teen

They have always been degenerate. Even my grandmother did drugs when she was a teen
they just did their degeneracy in secrecy. Humans in general were always degenerate. Look at the ancient greeks they were all basically open to pedophilia and loved to be naked in public

Yes, humans were always degenerates. What has changed is society's acceptance of certain behaviors, which happened in many moments of human history, when some values were cast aside by others.

Last edited:
It never changes.

cope, throughout american history a huge percentage of marriages happened because the woman got pregnant and her father brought over shotgun to force the man to marry her.

"Marriage is patriarchy bro, because as we all know most men are running to get married while women flee from it cause patriarchy

Yes, humans were always degenerates. What has changed is society's acceptance of certain behaviors, which happened in many moments of human history, when some values were cast aside by others.

not an oldcel,but in my meager opinion degeneracy and sin has been there ever since the beggining of man(look at adam and eve) and depending on the circumstances there is a slightly lesser amount of degeneracy but always enough to fuck the entire world over.