Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious were niggers always violent or did they become dark triad as a result of being picked on by rednecks?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
like nigs tell stories of in the south how they were picked on by whites how whites used to beat them up for fun etc. (I think its kinda bullshit because

#1. Nigs at least in the u.s.a are HUGE! Go down to the hood some nigs are 6f3 and JACKED EASILY! if you insult a nigger they will smash your eggshell white krakka skull:feelshaha:)

#2. Contrary to popular belief nigs were NOT bred like animals. (the average nig in rural mississippi in the antebellum was rather small 5ft7 and contrary to popular belief you do not need super strength to pick crops. Slaves in the antebellum did the same work that mexican gardeners who are small do today!) So this means they SHOT up in size or black women AFTER slavery selected bigger negroes to breed with. (yes blacks have european DNA but in the scheme of things NOT THAT MUCH miscegenation while it occurred in the south was PRETTY RARE).

-so for those from the south had history in the south. Were niggers always violent (i bet a lot of jewish "history" tries to hide nigger crime rate after post civil war). OR did black women start selecting bigger/stronger nigs who had dark triad tendencies as a result of being picked on in order to breed bigger sons that eventually overpower hillbillies. (I noticed hillbillies are SCARED of blacks and go out of their way to be nice to them).

-I guess is the negro story an incel success story? ie nigs were short/ugly people from africa who were treated like shit by their chad slave masters but over time they got bigger/stronger and eventually overthrew white southern society and became the mainstream? (i mean america WORSHIPS niggers these days)

-discuss

low iq homo erectus, violent from the very dawn of history
Kpt20dfd4q7a1 1

it's all in their genetics

Dnr, niggers are not human

Yes. Niggers are violent even in Africa

like nigs tell stories of in the south how they were picked on by whites how whites used to beat them up for fun etc. (I think its kinda bullshit because

#1. Nigs at least in the u.s.a are HUGE! Go down to the hood some nigs are 6f3 and JACKED EASILY! if you insult a nigger they will smash your eggshell white krakka skull:feelshaha:)

#2. Contrary to popular belief nigs were NOT bred like animals. (the average nig in rural mississippi in the antebellum was rather small 5ft7 and contrary to popular belief you do not need super strength to pick crops. Slaves in the antebellum did the same work that mexican gardeners who are small do today!) So this means they SHOT up in size or black women AFTER slavery selected bigger negroes to breed with. (yes blacks have european DNA but in the scheme of things NOT THAT MUCH miscegenation while it occurred in the south was PRETTY RARE).

-so for those from the south had history in the south. Were niggers always violent (i bet a lot of jewish "history" tries to hide nigger crime rate after post civil war). OR did black women start selecting bigger/stronger nigs who had dark triad tendencies as a result of being picked on in order to breed bigger sons that eventually overpower hillbillies. (I noticed hillbillies are SCARED of blacks and go out of their way to be nice to them).

-I guess is the negro story an incel success story? ie nigs were short/ugly people from africa who were treated like shit by their chad slave masters but over time they got bigger/stronger and eventually overthrew white southern society and became the mainstream? (i mean america WORSHIPS niggers these days)

-discuss
Its their genes

Niggers are chaotic and violent, it's in their blood. The stories that come out of black countries are horrific.

In America, blacks are large because there is such a huge surplus of food, and emphasis on bigness. In some this manifests in obesity, in others in muscularity if the excess energy is poured into muscle development.

Whites get a kick out of breeding large blacks and setting them against each other on the NFL football fields. Whites can watch this stuff forever and think they are engaging in some sort of meaningful and original activity. It boggles the mind of this Indian, to be sure.

Its their genes
so during and recently after slavery were nigs violent? Schools hide this but what acts of violence did they do? Plus if nigs are so violent why did whites think it was such a good idea to enslave them? why not enslave dumber/more passive races?

so during and recently after slavery were nigs violent? Schools hide this but what acts of violence did they do? Plus if nigs are so violent why did whites think it was such a good idea to enslave them? why not enslave dumber/more passive races?
Why would you inslave a race thats already passive you need to enslave the wild apes and make them civilized

I think it is genetic. The nigger refugees from South Sudan started doing nigger crime like home invasions the moment they arrived, before that home invasions were unheard of

-discuss
I don't think whites are Scared of blacks.

Niggers are chaotic and violent, it's in their blood. The stories that come out of black countries are horrific.

In America, blacks are large because there is such a huge surplus of food, and emphasis on bigness. In some this manifests in obesity, in others in muscularity if the excess energy is poured into muscle development.

Whites get a kick out of breeding large blacks and setting them against each other on the NFL football fields. Whites can watch this stuff forever and think they are engaging in some sort of meaningful and original activity. It boggles the mind of this Indian, to be sure.
And the ancient Romans weren't horrific cutting off the hands of Gaulic adult male people they conquered, or the killings and rape all people did? It's a sin problem sir.

But yes I do get mad when people make videos oh look what the Europeans did when Bantu blacks literally genocided. Enslaved and colonized and raped, all of the lands and peoples central and southern Africa and tried to do it to the East Africans but couldn't.

The hypocricy and then you have black hebrew israelites crying about the white man, when their real bantu ancestors did the same damn thing.

why not enslave dumber/more passive races?
They have this messiah complex where they think of themselves as godsend emissaries that were mandated to bring civilization and order to ethnics such as niggers.

EfIf6bRUEAAMUnQ

It's genetic. Somwhere between 40.000-120.000 years of geographic isolation means that differences in selection pressure lead to Africans and the rest of humanity diverging in terms of trait distribution.

Many whites would have legal colessesums if Christianity didn't discourage it. It's in their blood to watch blood sport. Although I am also pro colessesum.

Football/rugby/MMA/UFC are the closest whites can get to legal colesseum fights, no wonder whites love the blacks so much. Most beastial creatures which can be used for these blood sports, since animals are banned.

My aunt married a nigger who is a blood, but he got “out” somehow. I don’t believe that, once a violent nigger always a violent nigger. Thank god they live in another state. Once I really opened my eyes to how violent these apes are I stopped talking to them.

My aunt married a nigger who is a blood, but he got “out” somehow. I don’t believe that, once a violent nigger always a violent nigger. Thank god they live in another state. Once I really opened my eyes to how violent these apes are I stopped talking to them.
he's a LARP but still wud not trust him

Why would you inslave a race thats already passive you need to enslave the wild apes and make them civilized
because a violent ape race would rip your head off! a dumb passive race cud serve you

I think it is genetic. The nigger refugees from South Sudan started doing nigger crime like home invasions the moment they arrived, before that home invasions were unheard of
Most blacks are certainly not violent. But a significant number are. It might be related to impulse control

Niggers are the personification of the incorrectverse