Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were my dreams right?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
I dreamt i got in a relationahip with a foid that i really like irl , from my city. Tall, blond, blue eyes etc.

I was 23 in my dreams, working in construction on some new shopping mall when i met her again. She stayed the same. We met, got together etc ( unrealistic).

But in my dream I was still unhappy. Cool, i have a GL gf but what now? I still missed out on everything in my 14-20 years.

Last edited:
I dreamt i got in a relationahip with a foid that i really like irl , from my city. Tall, blond, blue eyes etc.

I was 23 in my dreams, working in construction on some new shopping mall when i met her again. She stayed the same. We met, got together etc ( unrealistic).

But in my dream I was still unhappy. Cool, i have a GL gf but what now? I still misses out on everything in my 14-20 years.
It might happen who knows the universe is weird.

30% - Gay comments as new user
Bro every time I've seen my oneitis in my dreams our interactions have never gotten any further than simple pleasantries. Even in my dreams I can't get the bitch. Or maybe I'm gay

I had a dream thay I had a whole family with a foid and 2 kids. I wasn't happy either but I was sad when I woke up