Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're living in literally the worst scenario possible: women aren't conservative about sex, they're whores, yet they're also picky and strict

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The universe strikes again. Literally the worst possible scenario has come true, like in many other areas of life.

How the fuck does a sexual "liberation" lead to this? In a perfect world we'd marry one person and only have sex with that person. But fine, society decided to liberalize. Theoretically the idea was that everybody would be free to explore their sexuality. Instead we get thew worst of both worlds, of course.

When I was younger I bought into the whole being progressive stuff, but now I see how progress has only driven us into a cesspool. This world disgusts me, it's torture living here.

"women..not whores"
nigga what

Natural selection is relevant again

It's the same idea that if you give more money to the rich, the rich will benefit those that aren't in the same level as them. Trickle-down economics are a meme.

Congratulation, I knew this already 16 years ago :feelsautistic:, no harm.

It has only got worse ever since then. The difference is massive dating apps that appeared in the 2010s, and that sluts no longer hide, even in front of their parents. It's becoming more and more degenerated with time.

I get what you're trying to say, but that's a really Low IQ way of saying it.

(((Sexual liberation))) fucked us hard.

It's all over.

Its because women are literal parasites who backstab men who give them resources.

Sexual liberation turned foids to whores and men to cucks.

It's because the sexual liberation hasn't been fully completed yet.

(((Feminism))) only revealed the real nature of foids tbh. Without any control they can be as degenerated as (((society))) allows them to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back