Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We’re incels because we watch too much Romantic comedies basically.

It's still an emotional need and a struggle that foids don't understand since they never have to put any work into finding a partner

:feelsugh: I've not watched a single romantic "comedy" in my entire life.

So now they're projecting their terrible taste in TV/movies onto us, too? Jesus. :rolleyes:

love doesn't exist anymore

I watch alot of kdramas

:feelsugh: I've not watched a single romantic "comedy" in my entire life.
Besides, those romantic comedies are based on shit that actually happens. If it wasn't relatable then normies wouldn't be watching that crap in droves

Besides, those romantic comedies are based on shit that actually happens.
Are they? I've always thought the stuff normies engage in was all blue-pilled and fantasy-driven.

You Must Be Happy With Yourself Before You Get Into A Relationship!:soy::soy::feels:

Meanwhile the average Normie has a ton of baggage from past trauma and still dates and finds success

Are they? I've always thought the stuff normies engage in was all blue-pilled and fantasy-driven.
Well it must happen for some people otherwise why do they watch it and actually relate to the characters n shit? Like I see sometimes on the comments of romantic movie scenes normies are always tagging their partners and saying "this is literally us" or some variant

Well it must happen for some people otherwise why do they watch it and actually relate to the characters n shit? Like I see sometimes on the comments of romantic movie scenes normies are always tagging their partners and saying "this is literally us" or some variant
I guess I don't know shit about romantic comedies, then. I don't watch them, I don't hear or see normies and foids talking about them, I'm pretty isolated and nobody bothers talking to me. I guess I don't know where my assumptions came from.

Water is wet point but the way she delivered it was totally wrong. Hence why you shouldn’t listen to foids and soys

"Being happy with yourself first" is absolute 100% bullshit, a toilet friend of mine took her current boyfriend specifically because of her depression and she admitted that he uplifted her, this isn't rare either.

"Be happy with yourself first" just means that you put yourself in a mental state where you have nothing to gain from a relationship, most toilets I know who say that they're happy with themselves are also happily single specifically because they wave the need for companionship because they don't really have anything to gain from it.

You seek a companion to complete something missing in yourself. Selfmaxxing is cope. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The primary audience for these romantic comedies are toilets, not men.

I hate romcoms cause they actually get the girl.
If they didn’t get the girl I could relate more at least